Wedge learns the secret

Now I'm 99.9% sure that someone gave me this idea. Whoever it was, thanks and if you could tell me in the comments who did, I'd be grateful.

Ezra looked up from his data pad as he heard the door open.
"Hey Wedge" Ezra smiled as the pilot came in.
"Hey Ezra. Listen. You said the other day that Hera had been teaching you how to fly a ship. I was wondering if you wanted me to teach you a few tricks?"
Ezra took a second to realise what Wedge had said.
"You mean it?" He asked.
"Yeah. If you want to that is." Ezra face broke into a grin as he stood up and went over to Wedge.
"I'd be grateful. Thanks Wedge." 
"No problem Ezra" Wedge elbowed his side.
Ezra froze as a rush of ticklish energy shot from that place.
He gave a giggly yelp and jumped away from Wedge. A hand clamped over his side.
Wedge gave him a very confused look.
"Ezra?" He said coming over.
He then reached out a finger and poked the boy's side.
Ezra immediately giggled and shoved Wedge's hand away.
"Don't do that" he said.
Wedge then understood.
"A little ticklish Bridger?" He grinned.
"Wedge. Keep away from me" Ezra began, backing away.
But the pilot had already lunged at Ezra and had him pinned to the floor.
"Wedge get off me right now" Ezra ordered struggling underneath him.
"You're in no position to make threats Ezra" Wedge chuckled and squeezed his sides.
Ezra squealed and went red in the face with embarrassment.
Wedge grinned evily at this before striking the teens belly.
Ezra burst in to fits of childish giggles.
"Wehehehedge!" He cried.
"Stahahap it! Nohoho!"
Wedge merely ignored Ezra's pleas and moved up to the boy's ribs.
Ezra gave another squeal and tried to get out from underneath Wedge.
The pilot was enjoying this. He'd done this with Hobbe and Rake years ago. And he hadn't heard Ezra laugh before. Properly anyway.
He then thought about something.
"You know Ezra, most people have weak spots. Do you have one?"
"Nohoho I don't!" Ezra replied giggling uncontrollably.
"Well, a lot of people do, so, if you won't tell me. Then I guess I'll have to experiment."
"Dohohont. Lehehehet me go Wehehehedge!" Ezra said.
"Nah. I don't think so Ezra" Wedge chuckled moving his hands up to the teens neck.
Ezra tried to move away from Wedge's fingers but mercy wasn't happening.
Wedge spidered his fingers against Ezra's neck.
Ezra snickered and kicked his legs out in protest.
Wedge, seeing that this wasn't his weak spot, then moved down to Ezra's feet.
"No! Wedge! Don't!" Ezra cried.
He wished someone would come save him. But everyone was out on a mission.
Wedge expertly scribbled his fingers over Ezra's bare soels making him squeal like a child.
And laugh uncontrollably. His adorable giggles spilled from his mouth no matter how hard he tried to stop them.
"Well. That's your sides, stomach, neck and feet I've tested. Which would leave..."
He looked up at Ezra.
The teen knew exactly what he was thinking and immediately started thrashing more desperately then ever.
"Yup. Gotcha" Wedge chuckled moving back up to Ezra's torso.
"No. Wedge. Please don't" Ezra whimpered as Wedge's grip became stronger.
"Too late for that Ezra. I want to know exactly how bad your weak spot is."
By the nervous look in his eye, Wedge knew Ezra wasn't going to enjoy this.  
He gently wiggled his fingers in the boy's armpits making him giggle.
Then the real torture began.
Wedge went from fast tickling, to slow, unbearable buzzing sensations round Ezra's armpits. He moved his fingers round in a massaging motion in Ezra's weak spot and did it all without mercy.
As you can imagine, this was completely unbearable for Ezra. He was thrashing, crying and laughing hysterically.
He was slowly going mad as Wedge continued his assault.
"WEHEHEHEDGE!" He shrieked.
"I GIVE!! I GIHIHIHIVE!!!!" ​
Ezra's torture lasted about ten minutes before Wedge stopped.
"Had enough?" He grinned.
Ezra couldn't reply. His face was red, wet and he breathed deeply. Unable to respond.
Wedge chuckle and stood up. He helped Ezra to his feet and put him on the orange couch.
"The others will be back in a few minutes" he told Ezra.
"I promised I would clean the Phantom. See you later."
"I won't miss you" Ezra muttered after him.
He sat on the couch for minutes. Still trying to catch his breath.

Sure he'd been tickled half to death, but he'd enjoyed it.

Inspiration needed.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲