water fight

Ezra dried the Phantom's windshield with the rag he was using. With a smile of satisfaction for his work, he went over to the bucket full of warm, soapy water he was using and dunked the cloth.
"How you doing Rex?" Ezra asked the clone who was cleaning the roof of the shuttle.
"Almost done. You?"
"The windshield and bonnet are cleaner than the pieces of art in Thrawn's office" Ezra answered. 
"Than its gotta be immaculate" Rex smiled.
The two were cleaning the Phantom while the others were out on a mission. Ezra could understand why Hera had asked him and Rex to clean it. The ship had all kinds of grot and marks on it. Ezra picked up a sponge and gazed at it. Glancing up at Rex, a grin began to slide onto his face. The clone's back was turned and he was busy scrubbing the carbon scoring off the Phantom's base line. Aiming the sponge, Ezra hurled it straight at the man's head. With a splat, the sponge slapped Rex in the back of his skull. Water and soap suds flew from the sponge leaving Rex soaked. The man looked round at Ezra who was trying his best not to burst out laughing.
"Ezra, you threw that didn't you?" Rex said with a raised eyebrow.
"Me Rex? What an accusation" Ezra smiled innocently.
After a few seconds, Ezra grabbed another sponge that was in the bucket and threw it at Rex. It hit him on the side of his face making Ezra lose it.
"Yohohoh look ridiculous!" He laughed, holding his sides.
Before Ezra knew it, a sponge had hit him in the face making him fall on his back. Rex chuckled from a top the Phantom.
"Don't get cocky kid" he smirked.
Ezra wiped the water droplets from his face and got up with a grin.
"It's on Rex, you've just messed with the wrong guy."
"Oh I'm so scared" Rex mocked.
Ezra took another sponge and hurled it at Rex. The man moved out of the way and threw one of his own at Ezra. The young Jedi laughed and dodged it. Moving round to the front of the Phantom where he had some cover, he threw two sponges at Rex which got the man in his chest armour and face. Grinning at Ezra, the clone leapt from the Phantom's roof and break rolled across the ground. Spinning round, Rex tossed his cloth at Ezra which temporarily blinded him. Throwing the rag aside, Ezra grabbed his bucket of water and threw it at Rex. The clone covered his face as a wave of warm water crashed over him.
"Ezrahahaha!" Rex laughed.
"Come on! That's not fair!"
Ezra was beside himself with laughter. One look at Rex's appearance made him burst into giggles. The clone was soaked to the bone and looked hilarious. Rex suddenly smirked at Ezra.
"Think this is funny Ezra? Well I'm gonna give you something to really laugh about!"
Before Ezra knew it, he was being wrestled to the ground. Ticklish sensations fluttered around his sides and navel.
"Arghahahahahahahahah! Rehehehehex you bastahahahahahard!" Ezra howled, trying to shove Rex's hands away but the clone had put him in a position that he could barely move around in.
Rex's fingers burrowed into the back of Ezra's knees. The boy gave a yelp of giggles before squirming harder.
"Nohohohoho!" He cried out. "Nohohohohot there! ACK! OH CRUHUHUHUHUHUHUD! Rehehehehex! NOHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Ezra was going beserk as Rex prodded and traced his sensitive armpits. The clone's fingers wormed around the ticklish area unmercifully, chuckling at Ezra's hysterical laughter.
"REHEHEHEHEX! I'M GOHOHOHOHONAHAHAHA DIHIHIHIHIE! QUHUHUHIT IHIHIHIHIHIT!"
Seeing Ezra was on the verge of passing out, Rex ceased his attack and let Ezra out of the hold he was stuck in. Lying on his back, Ezra began to regain his breath. When he was able to speak, Ezra smiled and pointed to the sky.
"Lesson learned. Never get into a water fight with Captain Rex and not expect punishment."
"Your dam right" Rex grinned.