Chapter 85

Peyton's POV:

One thing I didn't want to happen while Ava was in school was me filming a movie out of state. Well that happened today.

I auditioned for a movie thinking it would be filmed in California since that's where the audition was. Well it turns out it's going to be filmed in Canada.

Sarah's has been living with us for about a week now. I'd feel bad having her move in then leaving for two weeks. I'm going to have to tell her and I know she's going to tell me to go and that she will stay home and take care of Ava. 

I was planning on proposing to her this week but I guess it's going to have to be postponed. Sabrina keeps bothering me on when I am going to do it. She is really excited.

So today's plan is going to be to tell her about the movie.

I go downstairs and Sarah is playing with Ava.

"Hey" I say to Sarah.

"Hi" She says back.

"I have something to tell you" I say.

"What is it?" She asks.

"I got casted in a movie that is filming in Canada" I say. Her face lights up. She looked really excited.

"You should go" She says.

"Are you sure? You just moved in and you'll be here along with Ava for two weeks" I start and she cuts me off.

"That's all the reasons I should be doing it. I still haven't really parented Ava on my own and it's a good way to get used to the house. If things get really bad me and her can just stay at my parents house" She says.

"I thought your parents want you and Sabrina out for good" He says.

"They do but staying there while your gone is only temporary" She says.

"Yeah. I want you to go. Go now" Ava says.

"I would leave in three days" I say.

"So you can still go now" Ava says.

"If this was you she would have a totally different reaction" I say to Sarah.

"I know" Sarah says.

"I have to go book some flights and change a few things around. I'll be back down in a little while" I say.

"Ok" Sarah says.

"I'll help you pack" Ava says and stands up.

"I don't have to pack for another two days" I say

"But I want you to leave now" Ava says.

"I'll be gone soon then you can home mommy all to yourself" I say. That's the main reason she wants me to go. I think the main reason Sarah wants me to go is to be alone with Ava too. She's never taken care of her for a long period of time without someone more experienced with children there.

"Ok" Ava says and sits back down.

I go upstairs and do what I have to. I'm glad that I'm going away because it will be good for Ava and Sarah. Ava wants to be alone with Sarah 24/7. And Sarah will learn more on how to take care of her. She's been watching and helping for the past few months so she should probably do a good job.