Chapter 78

Ava's POV:

We are in Disney World! I've never been to Disney World before only Disneyland. Mommy came back home for a few days. Then left again to do more concerts. Then me and daddy went on a big airplane to Disney World and tomorrow we are going to aunt Sabrina's last concert.

Mommy, Daddy, aunt Sabrina, Grandma and Grandpa and aunt Sabrina's whole band are here.

Me and mommy and daddy went on a few rides together and they took me on some little rides.

Aunt Sabrina can't go on any rides so she hung out with us too.

After me and mommy and daddy went on a lot of rides we all ate lunch.

"Ava are you having fun?" Daddy asks me.

"Yeah" I say.

"Have you ever been to Disney World before?" Mommy asks.

"No. Only Disneyland" I say.

"Which one do you like better?" Aunt Sabrina asks.

"Disney World because we get to take a plane here" I say.

"Of course" Daddy says.

After lunch aunt Sabrina took me to some rides. I kept asking her to go on but she said she can't. Mommy and daddy went with the rest of the band to big rides.

"Are you having fun even though you aren't going on any rides?" I ask. Me and aunt Sabrina were walking to a gift shop and holding hands.

"Yeah. I like seeing you really excited and happy on the rides" Aunt Sabrina says.

"I like going on all the rides" I say.

We go into the gift shop and look around.

"Where did you get those?" I ask aunt Sabrina and point to the Minnie Mouse ears she was wearing. Here's were silver.

"I got them the first time I came here when I was a little kid. Do you have a pair?" Aunt Sabrina asks.

"Nope" I say.

"Come on. We will go find you a pair" Aunt Sabrina says.

We walk over to this big wall with all Minnie Mouse ears on it.

"I like this one" I say and pick up a pair of black sequined Minnie Mouse ears with a red sequined bow. Mommy has the same ones. I saw them in her room last time I was at her house.

"Me too" Aunt Sabrina says.

We go and pay for them then walk out of the store. Aunt Sabrina takes the tag off and puts them on my head like hers.

"There you go" She says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Your welcome" She says.

We go and find mommy, daddy and everyone else.

"Hi daddy! Hi mommy!" I say when I see them.

"Hi Ava" They both say.

"I like your ears" Mommy says.

"Thank you. Aunt Sabrina got them for me" I say.

"They're really cute" Mommy says.

We leave Disney World and go and eat dinner. We go on to the tour bus because it's time to go to sleep. I had to sleep in my own bed and daddy got to sleep in mommy's bed tonight.