Chapter 41

{Thank you for 4K reads! ❤️}

Ava's POV:

My friends finally started coming. Seven kids in my class came already and we are playing outside with Teddy and Teddy is going crazy with so many kids around.

Mommy and daddy are outside too talking to those kids parents.

Then Auggie and Ocean came! Ocean colored his hair with blue glitter to look like Guy Diamond! It was so cool! I asked mommy and daddy if I could make my hair pink like Poppy's for the party. Mommy said yes but daddy said no.

"Hi Ava! Happy birthday!" Auggie and Ocean both say and hugged me

"Thank you" I say.

Auggie and Ocean loved playing with Teddy and Teddy liked them

"Your puppy is so cute Ava!" Auggie says.

"Thanks" I say.

Then a few more kids from my class came and then aunt Sabrina came and all the kids started surrounding her. I guess they like her.

"Hi Ava." She says and hugs me.

"Hi aunt Sabrina!" I say and hug her back.

"Ava, how do you know her?" Ones on the boys in my class asks me after.

"She's my aunt" I say.

"That's really cool!" He says.

So while everyone played with Sabrina, me Auggie and Ocean played on my little swing set and played with Teddy a lot.

About 10 minutes later Everleigh came! She comes over to me and say, "Hi Ava! Happy birthday"

"Thanks!" I say.

"I like your pretty Trolls dress" Everleigh says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Where's your new puppy?" She says.

"He's over near the playground with Auggie and Ocean" I say.

"Let's go see him!" She says.

"You don't want to go see Sabrina first." I say with a attitude.

"No. I'd rather play with you" She says.

"Yay!" I say and we go over to the playground we're Auggie, Ocean and Teddy were. "This is Teddy. He's like a baby my daddy says" I say.

"He is way cuter than a baby!" Everleigh say.

"Thanks" I say and me, Auggie, Ocean and Everleigh played. Jackson came a little late because of a doctor's appointment but he played with us too.

"Ava come here" Mommy called to me so I went over to her. She was with daddy and a lot of other parents.

"Are you having fun?" She asked and I sit on her lap.