Chapter 2

{This one night has 5 parts. Just a little heads up}

Sarah's POV:

Tour life. It's great and all. I love being on the road and exploring different places. I also love being with my sister 24/7. But there's one downside to it. I never get to see my daughter. I haven't seen her since she was like 6 months old.

Now she's 4 years old. I want to see her again so badly but I never have time to. It's the only part I don't like about being on tour. I think about her everyday and just being with her. I miss her a lot. I sometimes see pictures of her on Peyton's Instagram but it's not the same. It would be nice to reconnect with him but I really just care about her more then him. Honestly I think it is just too late to come back into her life. It would be so confusing for her and I would never get to see her because right when she finds out I'll be in another state the next day. None of my family knows what she looks like except me and they never bring her up because they knew I don't like to talk about it. Sabrina isn't following him on Instagram anymore and me and Peyton aren't following each other anymore since we broke up but I still sometimes look up his account to see if he has posted anything of Ava.

Tonight we have a concert in LA. I'm really excited about it because we are back in California where we live and we haven't been her in a while.

It's about three hours till showtime and I check Instagram and see that Peyton posted this picture of Ava with the caption:

Peytonpclark: Ava's first concert tonight! She's really excited!

The comments were filled with stuff asking who are you going to see or saying that she is cute or have fun.

I wonder who they were going to go see. It's kinda funny how me and Sabrina are doing a concert in California the same night they are going to one.