Chapter 31

{Thank you for 3k! ❤️}

Sarah's POV:

Last night was Auggie and Ocean's birthday party and I just woke up. Ava is still asleep. She slept in my bed last night. I stay in my bed until she wakes up. She woke up about 20 minutes later.

"Hi mommy" She says.

"Hi Ava. How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Good" She says.

"Want to go downstairs and get breakfast?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says.

We go downstairs and I make breakfast. Sabrina had to go somewhere early this morning so jut me and Ava are home alone. After I finish cooking we eat.

"When do I have to go home?" She asks

"I don't know. Probably soon" I say.

"Ok" She says.

"Why? What did you want to do today?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell daddy all about the party and playing with Auggie and Ocean" She says.

"Did you have fun playing with them?" I ask.

"Yeah. A lot of fun" She says.

"We will have to schedule a play date soon" I say.

"Yeah. I want to play with them again" She says.

"You are going to get to see them everyday when you go to school" I say.

"Yay! I can't wait to go to kindergarten" She says.

"Than after you start kindergarten it's your birthday" I say.

"Can we invite Auggie and Ocean to my party?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"Yay!" She says.

"In like a hour do you want to go home?" I ask

"Yeah." She says.

So for about a hour me and Ava hung out at my house and played. I texted Peyton so he knows when she will be coming home and he was fine with it.

I drive Ava home and once we get there I knock on the door. Peyton answers.

"Hi guys. How was the party?" He asks.

"It was so much fun! Auggie and Ocean are my new best friends" Ava says.

"That's really good" He says.

"Yeah!" She says and goes inside.

"Hey" He says to me.

"Hi" I say.

"Was she good?" He asks.

"Yeah. She had a lot of fun. The kids there loved her too. They kept carrying her around like a baby doll" I say.

"That's good. Do you want to go on another date tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yeah. I would love to" I say.

"Awesome. We can text later about it" He says.

"Ok. I'll talk to you later" I say.

"Ok. Ava come say bye" Peyton says.

Ava comes back outside and hugs me,"Bye mommy" She says.

"Bye Ava. I'll see you soon" I say. Then I say bye to Peyton and leave.

I'm glad me and Peyton are going on a second date. My dating life since we broke up has been a whole lot of nothing. I went on one date since then and it was with ones of the boys from Sabrina's band. We both haven't gone on a date in a while and agreed that we would go on a date with each other just to go on one and agreed that it was nothing serious and just for fun. I haven't gone on a date since then. That was about a year ago.