Chapter 63

No ones POV:

A new news article come out about Sabrina today and well let's just say it's not the best thing to come out at the moment for her.

Another baby for the Carpenter family?

Well it looks like the Carpenter family has another baby on the way.

In late 2012 Sarah Carpenter the middle Carpenter sister had a baby girl with boyfriend, Peyton Clark named Ava Elizabeth Clark at the age of eighteen. Sarah was not involved with the baby's life until early July this year when Ava went to ones of Sabrina's concerts.

So now the youngest daughter, Sabrina is following in her sisters footsteps and having a baby at eighteen.

Many sources confirmed that Sabrina and Girl Meets World co star, Corey Fogelmanis were talking about Sabrina being pregnant yesterday at the mall.

One fan got a video recording of Corey telling Sabrina that he is sorry he got her pregnant and her saying it's ok because she is excited.

Other fans walked by and eavesdropped saying that they were talking about a baby on the way.

Sabrina and Corey haven't confirmed anything yet about a baby or even a relationship. We will have to wait and find out the real story.

Some fans also heard Sarah and Peyton talking about Sabrina having a baby. One fan said that Ava does know about the baby and she is the one that told Peyton.

No matter what the situation is we wish the best to the two families.

Sarah's POV:

I'm sitting around doing nothing at the moment. Sabrina has her doctors appointment later today and we are going to pick Ava up to go to the appointment.

I'm laying in my bed scrolling through Instagram when I get a text from Peyton.

He sent me a link and I opened it right away.

He sent me a article about Sabrina's baby. I didn't even read it. I read the title and ran into Sabrina's room.

"Sabrina you have to call mom and dad now" I say.

"Why?" She asks and I just show her my phone. She reads the title and her eyes pop out of her head.

"Shit" She says and picks up her phone as quickly as possible and dials my mom's number.

"Hi mom. How are you?" Sabrina says and sounds totally fine.

After a minute she says, "Are you with dad right now?"

Then she says, "Ok. Put it on speaker"

And Sabrina puts her phone on speaker so I can hear

"I wanted to tell you guys this face to face but now I have to do it over the phone so you don't find out over the internet. So mom and dad, I'm having a baby" She says and my parents freaked. They were so excited to have another grandchild. If they found out because of a article this reaction would have been the other way around.

"Congrats! When is it coming?" My mom asks.

"I don't know yet. I have a doctors appointment today and I will probably find out then" She says.

"Aw good luck. Send me pics. I wish I could be there" My mom says.

"Who's baby is it?" My dad asks.

"Corey's" She says.

"Ok good. If it was anyone else's I would have been mad" He says. My dad loves Corey. He has never told anyone else except me this but he has always wanted Sabrina to end up with Corey because he knew Corey would be good to her.

"Yeah it's definitely Corey's." She says.

"Is Corey going with you to the doctors appointment?" My mom asks.

"Yeah. Sarah and Ava are too" She says.

"Ok. Good luck and have fun" My mom says.

"Thanks. Bye mom and dad" She says.

"Bye" They both say and Sabrina hangs up.

"Crisis averted" She says.

"Yeah but now hundreds of people are going to see that and your friends are going to be mad you didn't tell them" I say.

"I know. I'm just going to hope for the best" She says.

"What does your tagged photos on Instagram look like?" I ask.

She goes into it and both of us start scrolling through. Some where a screen shot of the article but most were pics of Corey and Sabrina. There was already a hashtag started for this. It was #corbrinababy. Corbrina was even trending on Twitter.

Lots of captions were excited that 'Corbrina' is confirmed which it really isn't. They are just very close friends a little too close. They haven't put any labels on it.

Sabrina went off Instagram and went to twitter and tweeted "No me and Corey are NOT dating. We're just best friends"

She didn't confirm anything about a baby. After we continued scrolling through Instagram.

Some were saying congratulations and all that. Mostly positive but you always get some negatives. Some were saying she's to young. Some where saying that it's fake. Someone posted a screen shot where the article said Sabrina is following in my foot steps and wrote as the caption 'Is Sabrina going to follow in her sisters footsteps with leaving the baby with the father too' I found that pretty hurtful but didn't let it bother me. It's just some internet troll. I saw Peyton commented talking about how he doesn't know what really happen and that isn't none of his business on that post and shut that guy down.

The full true story was that I did leave Ava with Peyton but Peyton isn't going to admit that. He makes me sound like a better parent then I actually was or am. I like that he will stand up for me in a situation that made us hate each other a little less then five years ago.

{Question time!

I've been obsessed with Law and Order SVU lately. What tv shows hav you guys been binge watching or obsessed with lately?}