The Final Chapter

Hailey's POV:

Fifteen years later:

Me and my cousins are doing a interview today. Some tv producer thought it would be a amazing idea to have Sabrina Carpenter's daughter do a interview all about how awful her mom was and how she didn't pay any attention to her when she was younger. Newsflash: that is one hundred percent false. My mom was and still is much more busy then my dad but I was still with my mom more. They both stopped there entire lives for me when I was born sixteen years ago, so why would I go publicly talk shit about them. So when I told them that and they decided to bring my older cousin, Ava into this since her mom wasn't around for about four years of her life. And you can't have Ava without Jayden, Ava's fifteen year old brother. Ava's twenty one now, just thought you should know.

Our parents are not bringing us to this interview. The three of us all thought it would be a lot easier to do a interview about our childhood without our parents there. My mom and dad are letting me announce something tonight that they have been keeping a secret for a while now. Our grandma and grandpa are bringing us. They are excited to have all three of there grandkids together. We normally aren't together a lot anymore because Ava is in college now.

So let's get right into the interview.

"I'm nervous" I say to Ava right before we go on. She promised me and Jayden that she would do the most talking because me and him don't really want to do it. We are just doing it for the money. We are each getting paid a pretty big check for this interview. Ava doesn't care about the money as much since she has a job. Plus she has the most to say.

"I'm kinda excited. I've never done ones of these before" Jayden says. The three of us never do interviews. When I was a baby my mom would bring me every where with her. Sometimes I was in them and sometimes I wasn't depending on the situation. If I was asleep I would be with my grandma backstage somewhere. If I wasn't then I would be with her. She says I would steal the show if I was doing a interview with her. There's this one interview I did with her at ones of those jingle ball concerts that I really love. She was sitting on a couch and the guy interviewing her was on another couch next to her. Like a minute into a interview he asked do you want a puppy or a baby. All the people getting interviews held puppies to make the interview more fun but since I was her daughter they gave her a choice of which "cute" thing she wanted to hold. She chose me and then my grandpa handed me to her. The interview was in Philadelphia so my entire family went (since my mom is from Pennsylvania) Ava told my grandpa that she would have chosen the puppy. There's a really cute picture of of baby Ava holding two puppies there. During the interview I moved around a lot and I was crawling all over the couch and standing up using the arm of the couch to hold myself up. My mom said I never moved around like that when I was that age. She was pretty surprised and scared. She had to hold on to me to make sure I wouldn't fall and answer questions at the same time. I had this huge grin on my face as if I was doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing. She said it was the scariest interview she ever had to do. She put the microphone up to my mouth at one point and asked if I had anything to say. I didn't say anything so she tickled me and I giggled. That's one of my favorite interviews.

"It will be fun. Don't worry about anything" Ava says.

As she says that the lady who will be interviewing us called us over to the interview set.

"Hi guys. I am Mary. I am very excited to have you three here." She says.

"Thank you" Ava says.

We talk for a couple more minutes and then start. The three of us sat on a couch together and then Mary sat across from us. Ava sat on the left. I sat in the middle and Jayden was on the right. Grandma and grandpa were watching us from backstage. There were two cameras. One was facing me, Ava and Jayden and the other one was facing Mary.