Chapter 60

{Here's a short chapter. I figured I would post it today even though I don't normally update this story on Saturday's}

Peyton's POV:

So Ava just got home and I need to know why. She wasn't supposed to be home for another 5 days so something is definitely going on.

I go upstairs and Teddy is laying on the floor next to her little coloring table she has in her room and Goodwin is on her bed. She is coloring a picture.

"Hi Ava. What are you doing?" I ask and sit in her other little chair.

"Coloring a picture" She says.

"How was Atlanta?" I ask.

"It was good. We stayed in the hotel one day and then went to Sabrina's work the next day." She says.

"Was I fun?" I ask.

"Yeah" She says.

"Anything else happen?" I ask.

"I'm not allowed to say" She says.

"How come?" I ask.

"Mommy and aunt Sabrina told me not to" She says.

"Mommy told me that you could tell me" I say.

"No she didn't." Ava says.

"Yes she did" I say.

"Your lying" She says.

"I am" I say. It was silent for a moment then she asks,

"Is mommy pregnant?"

I was totally caught off guard with that question. How does she even know what that is or means. If that's the big emergency we are going to have some problems.

"How do you know what that is?" I ask.

"Mommy told me. She said when a boy and girl love each other a baby grows in the girls belly" Ava says.

"Well not that I know of. If she was it wouldn't be my baby. Why would you think she was having a baby? Was that the emergency?" I ask.

"No but you told mommy that you love her and she said it too" She says.

"I do love mommy but there's a little more that goes into it then just loving each other" I say.

"So mommy's not having a baby?" Ava asks.

"I don't think so" I say.

"I'm going to be your only baby ever" She says.

"Ok" I say.

"So who else loves each other?" I ask. There obviously had to have been something with baby's going on if Ava comes back talking about it.

"Aunt Sabrina and Corey do." She says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Because aunt Sabrina is having a baby and Corey is the baby's daddy" She says.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Aunt Sabrina is having a baby and Corey is the baby's dad" She repeats.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Aunt Sabrina said it and mommy did too" She says.

Nice. She told me the emergency and she didn't even realize it. Next I have to go to the mall with Sarah, Sabrina and Corey a little later.