Chapter 45

Ava's POV:

Today I get to go to Everleigh's birthday party! She is having a Descendants themed birthday party. Everyone in my class has loved it since the new movie came out. Everleigh said just the girls in my class are going to her birthday party.

I told daddy that mommy has to take me because I told him that I don't see her enough. He said yes and mommy is going to pick me up from my house and drop me off at the party. Then pick me up from the party.

So mommy picks me up and we start driving to Everleigh's house.

"I can't wait to go to Everleigh's house. I've never been to her house before" I say.

"What do you think you are going to do there?" Mommy asks.

"Everleigh told me that we get to paint our nails and do dress up and eat cake" I say.

So mommy drops me off at the party. Only me, Everleigh and 2 other girls from my class.

"Hi Everleigh. Happy birthday" I say.

"Hi Ava! Thank you" Everleigh says and hugs me.

We play for a little bit and wait for the other girls to come. Everleigh's mom said that 15 girls are coming.

After that Everleigh's grandma and aunt come. So Everleigh's grandma, aunt and mommy painted our nails. I got my nails painted blue and purple for Mal and Evie. Everleigh got pink, that's her favorite color.

After we got our nails painted and dressed in Descendants costumes we ate pizza. Then played a few games.

"After your party I begged my mommy to play Descendants 2 at our house like you did with Trolls but she said no" Everleigh says.

"We can watch Descendants 2 at my house outside and we can have a play date" I say.

"Yeah. We have to have a play date soon" Everleigh says.

"Yeah" I say.

After we played a few games we sang happy birthday and ate cake. I sat next to Everleigh at the table.

After cake we all played for a little bit while we waited for our parents to come.

My mommy came a little bit later and she drove me home.

"How was the party?" Mommy asked.

"It was really fun. I played with Everleigh most of the time" I say.

"That's good" She says.

Once we got to daddy's house I got out of the car and so did mommy. I open the door and say,

"Hi daddy"

"Hi princess. How was the party?" Daddy asked.

"It was fun." I say and walk inside and mommy follows me.

"Good" He says and I go into my room.

Mommy and daddy stayed downstairs and talked for a little while. I played with my toys.

Then daddy yells up the stairs. "Ava comes say goodbye to mommy"

"Ok" I yell back and go downstairs.

"Bye mommy" I say and hug her.

"Bye Ava. I'll see you soon" Mommy says she she leaves.