Chapter 56

{Hey guys! Happy New Year! I hope you had a great 2017 and if you didn't then I hope your 2018 is better.

So just a little heads up. Big things are coming and this chapter is the starting point for that. I hope you enjoy)

Sarah's POV:

Well I have a very unexpected trip to Atlanta to make in the next few days. Sabrina told me I have to go as soon as possible because of an emergency. She didn't tell me anything about it except it's kinda good and kinda bad. I don't know what that means so I'm just gonna have to find out when I get there.

She's there with just my mom right now. So whatever it is she still has someone there with her. Me and my dad are home in California right now. He's going to come too. He doesn't know about there being a emergency. My mom doesn't either. He is coming just because I told him I'm going to see her.

I haven't told Peyton or Ava yet. I'm sure Peyton will be fine with it. Ava how ever probably won't be. Peyton knows that sometimes trips like these just pop up out of no where. He learned that when we were dating the first time. But for Ava I promised her I wasn't leaving for a long time which I probably shouldn't have done but I hope she'll be ok.

We are leaving on October 5th and coming home on the 12th so it's not going to be to long. The only down side to that is that I won't be spending my birthday here. Ava probably won't be happy with that because she has been more excited about my birthday then I am.

I'm going to tell them right now. I'm driving to Peyton's house and I'm a little nervous for whatever reason.

I arrive and go inside. Peyton is in the living room and I don't know where Ava is.

"Hey" I say to him.

"Hi" Peyton says back.

"Where's Ava?" I ask.

"In her room" He says and I go and sit next to him.

"I have some news" I say.

"Uh oh. Last time you said that was when I found out you were pregnant with Ava" He says.

"It's not that and that's not true. You were with me when I found out. Besides that was good news." I say.

"So this is bad news?" He asks.

"A little bit. So Sabrina said I have to go to Atlanta as soon as possible because there is a emergency going on. I think she is over reacting but you never really know" I say.

"I'm not going to tell you not to go. I don't have any control over you. If she needs you then go" He says

"Thank you" I say.

"Your welcome. How long are you going for?" He asks.

"A week. The fifth to the twelfth" I say.

"Ok. Do you want to tell Ava?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say.

We go upstairs and go into her room. He walks in first.

"Ava, mommy's here" He says.

She jumps off her bed and comes running over to me. "Hi mommy" She says.

"Hi Ava" I say.

"What are we going to do today?" She asks. We always do something when I come over so I guess she just expects it by now.

"I don't know. I really came to tell you something" I say. Right now Ava was standing in front of me. I was on my knees so I was at her height. We were in her room and Peyton was just in the doorway watching.

"What is it?" She asks with a really big smile on her face. I felt bad. I knew that smile was going away in about 30 seconds.

"I have to go far away for a little bit" I say.

"Is the staying here for a long time over?" She asks and her smile went down a little bit.

"Not yet. I have to go to Georgia where Sabrina is right now for a few days" I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"She needs me for something. I'll be back in 5 days" I say.

"But then your not going to be here for your birthday" She says. I can't believe she actually remembers.

"I know" I say.

"Do you have to go?" She asks.

"Take her with you" Peyton says and we both turn around.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Really?" Ava asks and her smile came back.

"Yeah. If you can. She has off from school on Monday for Columbus Day. So she's only missing like four days of school. It will be fine" He says.

"Yeah I can. I don't even know what I'm going for" I say.

"Yay!" Ava says and hugs me really tight. So I hug her back.

"It looks like we're packing today" I say.

"Ok" She says and goes downstairs.

"Do you want to come?" I ask Peyton.

"I can't. If I could I would" He says.

"Ok. Then next time" I say.

"Definitely" He says.

Then Ava comes back upstairs with her school backpack.

"What's that for?" Peyton asks.

"We can pack all my clothes in it" She says.

"You have a little suit case" Peyton says.

"I do?" She asks.

"Yeah. Remember you brought it to all the concerts with mommy and Sabrina" He says.

"Oh yeah. Where is that?" She asks.

"It's in the attic" He says.

So we spent the next hour packing Ava's clothes and tomorrow we are off to Atlanta.