Chapter 5

Ava's POV:

Tonight has been the best night of my life and it's not even over yet!

I still have 2 more things to do. I get to sing a song with Sabrina then go backstage again with her after the show.

So halfway through the show the same lady that brought me backstage comes over and says it's time to go on stage.

My daddy stayed in our spot . He held me for the entire show because I couldn't see. I followed her to backstage.

So we go backstage again and go to the side of the stage. Sabrina finishes the song she was just singing then comes over to the side where I am and holds her hand out of me to hold. We go on to the stage and everyone starts clapping and yelling my name. I don't even know how they know my name.

"So I have a special guest with me to sing this next song" She says into the microphone. "So you come sit here" She says to me and then sits next to me on the stairs. "And Sarah you can come too" she says. Sarah comes and sits in front of Sabrina.

"What's your name?" She asks and hands the microphone to me. It was really heavy.

"Ava" I say and everyone starts yelling and clapping again. I hand the microphone back to her.

"Do you know the words" She asks me and I shake my head no.

"Ok. You can just sit and listen then" She says.

"Ok" I say but it wasn't loud like her voice.

She starts singing the song and Sarah looked at me the entire time and Sabrina did for like half the time. If she wasn't looking at me she was looking at Sarah.

After the song I stand up and hug Sabrina.

"Bye. I'll see you later" Sabrina says.

"Bye" I say.

Sarah looked like she was going to cry so I hugged her too. She was probably sad because I didn't give her a hug.

"I'll see you after the show" She says to me.

"Ok" I say.

I start to run off the stage but Sabrina stops me and tells me to go out the other side where the lady who brought me up here was.

"Isn't she so cute" I hear Sabrina say and then we go backstage and go back to my daddy.

"How was it?" He asks me.

"I loved it!" I say.

"I'm glad" He says.

"Thank you" I say to the lady.

"Your welcome. I'll see you later" She says and walks backstage again.