Chapter 81

{This chapter is what Peyton is doing while Sarah and Ava were together last chapter. Enjoy ❤️}

Peyton's POV:

I have made ones of the biggest decisions of my life today and I couldn't be more happy about it.

Sabrina's coming over today to help me with the first step in my decision. I haven't told her about it yet though. Sarah's picking Ava up from school so we have plenty of time for this.

At about three o'clock Corey drops her off at my house.

I go and answer the door and say, "Hey"

"Hi." She says back and comes in.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"I'm feeling good. No complaints" She says and comes in. I think she's like 13 and a half weeks pregnant now and just ending the first trimester. She keeps posting on social media how far along she is which is why I know it's 13 weeks. I haven't been keeping track though. That would be weird if I did.

"That's good" I say.

"So why am I here?" She asks.

"I'll tell you when we get there. We have I go to the mall though" I say.

"Ok. Let's go. I love the mall" She says.

We get in my car and drive to the mall.

"Are we like going to buy Ava Christmas presents or something because I've seen your gift buying ability and your pretty bad. It's no wonder you asked me to come. I am great at buying gifts for people" She says.

"No. I did most of that already. I had Sarah come with me for that exact reason" I say.

"So what are we going for then?" She asks.

"I'll tell you when we get there" I say.

"Ok" She says. It was quiet for about four minutes so I start talking again so it isn't awkward.

"So do you know if your having a boy or a girl yet?" I ask. I know she doesn't yet but I may as well get a conversation started.

"No we find out in five weeks. We are going to do a little gender reveal party so Sarah will get the results and it will be just close family. Your invited but it's not going to be for another month and a half so we haven't really done invites yet" She says.

"Sounds like it will be fun" I say.

We get to the mall and walk inside.

"We are going to the jewelry store" I say.

"Ok" She says.

We walk over to the jewelry store and walk inside. It was just us inside, which I liked.

"Hi" The lady working there says. She was older maybe in her 60s

"Hi" I say. Me and Sabrina walk up to the counter. 

"What can I help you with?" She asks.

"I need a engagement ring" I say.

Sabrina gasps and says, "Peyton, your not" She says and sounded like she was about to cry.