Chapter 11

Sarah's POV:

Tomorrow we are leaving to go back on tour for two more weeks.

The tour bus is picking up everyone at my family's house at five in the morning.

Me and Peyton agreed to have Ava sleep at my house tonight because it makes tomorrow easier. So I won't have to pick her up before the bus comes and he said it will give me a little bit of practice on parenting.

So I'm going to pick Ava up in a little bit and then we are going to have our sleepover.

Peyton told me that she is really excited to see Sabrina again and meet my mom and dad. And later on we are going to meet my sister Shannon in Pennsylvania.

So a half an hour later I leave the house to go get her.

I knock on the door and Ava answers.

"Hi Mommy" She says and let's me in.

"Hi Ava" I say.

"Hi" Peyton says to me.

"Hi" I say.

"So here's her little suitcase with all her clothes and then she packed herself another one with all her toys that she wants to bring and I have a guard rail for the bed and also a backpack with clothes for tonight and tomorrow to make it easier on you" Peyton says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Can we go now?" Ava asks.

"Yeah. But say goodbye to your daddy" I say.

"I'll help you out with her stuff" Peyton says.

"Ok" I say. That's one thing I always liked about me and Peyton. We were always good at team work.

Peyton brings the little bed rail thingy and a suitcase and I bring her other suitcase and hold her hand. She is wearing the backpack. We put everything in the back on my car.

"I'll miss you" Ava says and hugs him.

"I'll miss you too" He says.

"Bye daddy" She says.

"Bye princess. Have fun" He says and they let go from the hug.

He buckles her into her car seat and says bye again and then says bye to me.

I start the car and we drive away. I felt bed because I knew how much he is going to miss her but at the same time I was excited to bring her with me.

"Ready for a adventure?" I ask.

"Yeah!" She says.

We drive back to my house and Ava told me stories the whole way there.

We get there and she asks, "Is Sabrina here?"

"She should be" I say.

I take her backpack out of the car and leave everything else in there. I'll just take it from my car and put it in the bus tomorrow morning.

We go up to the front door and I open it and Ava goes in first.

"Hi Ava" Sabrina says and stands up.

"Hi Sabrina!" She says then runs over and hugs her.

"Are you excited for tour?" Sabrina asks.