Chapter 45

Chapter 45

*A few months Later*

Harry and the boys are traveling around Europe as part of their tour. I am so proud of all of them. Today was December 1st! December is my favorite month and it’s when Harry comes back for Christmas. Today I had dance so I climbed out of bed and I jumped in the shower. After I was finished I put on my black bodysuit and my hot pink shorts. I tied my hair up and I packed my dance bag. I slipped sweatpants over my legs and a jacket over my arms. I put on my black Uggs and I headed out of the dorm. The dance center was a few blocks away from the dorm. The cold early December air blew across my exposed cheeks. It was freezing. I finally made it to the dance studio. I walked in and I put on my pointe shoes.

“CAMMIE!!” all the girls yelled. I could tell the missed me. I laughed as they all ran over to hug me.

“Hi guys!!”

“Are you feeling better?” one of the girls Rebecca asked. I was out sick for a while with the flu. It was awful.

“Much. Thank you.” She smiled. We walked into the room and we all started stretching. I put my feet together and I bend down and put my hands flat on the floor stretching my hamstrings. Then I over extended my splits to get and even better stretch. I even stretched my ankles by rolling them out or having someone else push them down. Ms. Alicia came in.

“Okay girls, find a spot on the bar.” We all did as we were instructed.

“First position, 2  Piqués into 2 jete’s on the floor, into a devolope side hold for 8 counts.” She said. We all did as we were told on both sides along with the appropriate music. We did a few more exercises and we did across the floor.

“Balancé, Balancé, Cabriole, prep into 3 a la seconds into a triple pirouette, Sissonne on both sides run run grande jete.” Alicia said. We all got in a line and did it one by one until it was perfect. We probably did this about 100 times. Not even kidding. After that we ran through our showcase routine about a thousand times. I was exhausted.

“Okay girls, great job! I will see you all tomorrow!” Ms. Alicia dismissed us. I went to my bag and grabbed everything I needed. I put my jacket on and my sweatpants.

“Hey Cammie! We are going out to lunch. Want to join us?” Lily asked. She was one of the girls I danced with. I smiled.

“Sure! I would love too.” Lily, Amber, Rita, Jen, and I all walked to the nearest café.  The smell of coffee beans and pastry’s filled the air. We all ordered coffees and sandwiches.  We sat at a small round table.

“So girls are you excited for the show case?” Lily asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

“Yes!” all of us chorused along with a bunch of head nods. I continued eating my sandwich.

“So Cammie how is Harry?” Rita asked. I swallowed.

“Um, I haven’t heard from him much lately. He has been very busy with the tour and such.” I said.

“Is it hard?” Amber asked. I looked at her confused.

“Is what hard?”

“Dating one of the most popular guys in the world?” She continued.

“I mean I don’t get to see him a lot on tour but other than that it’s not that bad.” I said.

“Well I would be so worried about all the fans and the traveling.” Jen added. Everyone doesn’t particularly like her.

“Why?” I asked confused.

“Well you know, Harry is away from you for a couple of months. Don’t you think he gets….well…bored.” she said. My heart started to pound. A worried expression fell on my face.