Chapter 28

I apologize for such a sucky chapter, I'm just really lazy today and not in the mood to write anything. But I promise tomorrow's chapter will be better! I'm excited to write it tomorrow! :) AND BY THE WAY. I WAS TRYING TO TAKE A BATHROOM SELFIE AT THIS RESTAURANT AND THEN A WAITRESS WALKED IN ON ME. HOW EMBARRASSING. wanna give this story a star for me because I just embarrassed myself?😂😏
-------------------------------------------

**the next morning**
Althea's POV:
I woke up and the house was surprisingly quiet, I went downstairs and only saw the girls downstairs.

"Wheres the guys?"
"They went to pick up Nash and them. Except raffy, raffy left earlier today to meet up with his record label and talk some things out for his album" Jen said as she scarfed down some breakfast.
"Nash and them? Huh?"
"Remember? The guys are visiting?" Andrea said.
"Oh yeah..."
"But anyways, the girls and I are going shopping today"
"Can I come?" I asked,
"No." Andrea said straight forward.
"Why not?"
"Because some of us are shopping for your birthday present for tomorrow." Andrea said smirking at me,
"You guys don't need to-"
"No. Were making this a special birthday for you." Andrea said, they all gave me a smile. they were all dressed.
"I already bought your present so it's just you and I today for a while" Anna said to me. Once they finished eating breakfast they were out the door and went to the mall. Anna and I were left at the house. "Might as well get ready before the guys overrun the bathroom right?" Anna said proving a point.
"Agreed" I said, and we both went upstairs to get ready.

Hayes's POV:

We were driving in Jeff's car to pick up Nash and the guys from the airport. I really missed Nash and I was glad I would be able to see him again, even just for a few days.
"Hayes, tell me something man." Chandler said.
"Tell you what?" I said,
"More about you 'hitting it'," chandler snickered.
I rolled my eyes, "it's none of your business"
"Fine, fine. Whatever you say, but were getting Turnt at Althea's little party tomorrow"
"Party?"
"Yeah, since Nash and the guys are coming over its gonna be an even better time, Jeff here was planning on buying some beer for our little celebration party for Althea"
Jeff, chandler and I talked a bit more about Althea's birthday party and the guys coming to visit. I had already bought Althea a present... I got her a necklace. I know it isn't much, but I wanted to recreate that little memory a few years ago, when I bought Haley that necklace that said 'H'... But this time. The necklace I bought, said 'A'

After a while we arrived at the airport just in time, Nash and the guys's plane already landed so we didn't have to wait long. The minute I saw Nash I ran up to him and he messed up my hair, "I missed you poo bear" Nash joked, I scoffed, "yeah. I missed you too." Cam, carter, Shawn, Matt, Aaron, and Taylor came along and we all exchanged high fives, bro hugs and sarcastic jokes. After that we went to the van and started driving home, surprisingly we all fit in the van.

"So hayes, you still with Haley?" Matt asked,
"Sorta late there Matt" cam said, not judging Matt though, I guess we sort of forgot to tell him about Haley and I a LOOONG time ago.
"Nawh, poo bear here still has a thing for al-"
"Yeah he knocked her up" Jeff and chandler yelled. The whole van filled with oh's and everyone started jumping from their seats.
"HAYES DID YOU REALLY?!" Aaron screamed,
"LITTLE HAYES HAS GROWN UP" Shawn screamed also,
"SHUT UP GUYS" I yelled.
The whole van quieted down but little laughs escaped their mouths,
"So how'd you trick her into Frickel frackling?" Carter said,
"I didn't trick her. I woke her up at 3 am and we went on a little boat ride and then it happened back at the cabin." That was all I was going to tell them.

"So you did something sweet then hit that?" Taylor said as we all laughed at his comment,
"Yeah. I guess"
"See cam? I taught him that" Nash joked, and we all burst out laughing.

After a few more minutes of jokes, dirty jokes, and sarcastic jokes we finally drove up in front of the driveway.