Chapter 59

"I'm leaving!" Syn announced loudly as he opened the door wearing a unbelievably giant fur coat, "Anything to tell the outside world?"

I smacked the keyboard a few times before it started whirling back to life, "Nope."

"Oh my gosh," He stared at my hand, eyes widened, "That was such an insult. Don't treat your computer like that! It's gonna cost you a lot when you go buy a new keyboard. Trust me, you don't wanna know how much they lie to you when they say it only costs something."

I smacked it a few times and he just shook his head and grinned, and for further effect to make him blush which was one of the higher levels I added, "You know what's most annoying now to me? New, tight, small underwear."

He stepped out and said, bringing the door close, "Fine, love you too."

"Wait what did you say?" It was my turn, yes, to frown and stare and act like an idiot.

"I said," He brought the door even closer, "Nothing."

I stood up and stepped across the platform cross and splash! -I couldn't believe I mis-stepped in my own office! Syn was laughing hysterically and dropped the bag he had hanging from his arm. It spilled a couple of pens and some papers and a can of Diet Coke. It rolled into the pool.

"What is it?" He looked at me as I sprang away from it as if it was a timed bomb (Which it was, actually.) and tusked, "It's just a can of Diet Coke. And there's no sugar in it."

I carefully picked it up and set it on the walkway, "It's green without artificial colours. Now that, is called an insult. Why don't you drink Fanta? At least it says 'orange'. And don't say you'll buy the vanilla one next time because vanillas aren't black."

"They're green." He said and thrust his neck at me as he leaned in close and picked up the can, "Coke is green, isn't it?"

I couldn't believe that I wanted to argue with him!

The water was too warm to be getting resisted. Summer was just at the door knocking (Not literally no. There wasn't anyone who was named Summer, I think.) and damn-that's-cool!

He smiled one more time before closing the door, "Love you."

With the door shut, I bit my lower lip. Then I let myself sank into the pool, even with my clothes on.