E-mails

-----

Subject: Summary

From: Jacky Amber

To: John Fallen Boss!!

Hellow my fellow co-workers and such!! Thanks so much for you to come here and listen to my damn speech. Well I need to get to the point don't I?

Okay here's the thing. This is really complicated and it involved my childhood, my love life and my friends. So I'm just going to put all the names away.

Boss what do you think about this.

-----

Subject: Damn you Amber

From: John Fallen

To: Amber

That is just so not going to work. Don't even think about it! And plus, it's not like my room's wired with simulations or anything, you don't have to send an e-mail. Oh and by the way. that part was so not going on presentation and if it is not going to people will die. So no.

And even if it does involve your love life and such I would not allow the names to be put away.

Don't even think about it.

-----

Subject: Okay I get it

From: Jacky Amber

To: John Fallen Boss!!

Fine! Let me just try that again okay don't fire me.

Hello, my fellow co-workers. Today I'm here is because I'm going to give a speech about these eventful weeks I had last month, which included: John Fallen, our respectful funder, Eli Moons, one of our high commanders, Syn Procreece, the rightful heir of the Inevitable, Titian Cam, the rightful hair of the Shining Stars, and many others who would be mentioned in the next half-an-hour.

First, a disclaimer. The spying session of the Shining Stars was organised by Titian Cam's father, which has nothing damn to do with him.

fedshgfdrghf

-----

Subject: Sorry boss

From: Jacky Amber

To: John Fallen Boss!!

I'm sorry boss that was Syn. Oh my gosh he added a "damn" to the last sentence too. Please don't fire me.

-----

Subject: ...Fine

From: John Fallen

To: Amber

That was, I admit, pretty good. But now don't bother me with all the little changes. Just attach it when you finish the draft in Word or something. Don't reply. Bye.