Chapter 17

"Don't act so surprised, Amber," Titian smiled, "I told my man to drive you two home with your own car... And put in it a tracking device. You should have known better, I think."

I bit my lips. There was no-one here to help us, and the only way I could make contact with the outside world... Argh, it was impossible. Plus, I had no weapon in my hands. In other words, I guess we could be all raped to death before anyone could find us before it happened.

"I won't do anything to you." Titian grinned devilishly and said as if he was reading my thoughts as a humorous comic book, "I am not like you two sinful people." Hey! That was... Not nice! How could I be called sinful? How was that sinful? We didn't even do... It! As that thought came up I negatively blushed hard.

(Well at the time Syn suddenly dropped limp and half-asleep... So practically I was still a virgin. So yes, I was not sinful, considered the situation. Maybe I'll stay that way and keep myself out of trouble, who knows?)

"I'm not sinful." I said despite the effort trying to calm down but was still blushing, "I am still a virgin."

He looked at me, a millisecond his facial expression surprised then pressed into a bigger and more devilish grin, "Maybe I can change that fact."

"No." Syn suddenly said and I just noticed that he was trembling all over, "No. Please. I will... If you..."

My brain was squeezed and millions of cells killed. Wait, what was the situation? Let us put on a flash-back. Titian wanted to... Then Syn... "What do you think you are doing?" I muttered to Syn.

"Ah," Titian critiqued, "What a romantic and sinful scene, two lovers trying to protect each other from a- how do you say it, those ones who everyone thinks that they are evil but they are actually not?- Never mind. What I was trying to say is that you don't have to fight for it, line up and accept my offer."

I wanted to punch him right in the face. Maybe I was too young and unexperienced to him, because that that instant I recalled the memory of holding a fist he grabbed a pistol from his belt and pointed at, I guess was between my eyebrows, "Don't even think about it."