Chapter 13

"Err..." I groaned and turned over in the soft bed that I did not recognise. The aftermath of that one time was too much for me, and now my whole body was in pain. I opened my eyes with some difficulty and saw the midriff of someone.

Someone.

Syn was asleep, apparently. He took more than he should and now was turning in the bed uncomfortably and constantly. Apparently he fell unconscious yesterday out of exhaustion and did not even finish the snogging course, which I was a bit disappointed at. I had no idea why, though. Maybe he had heart problems? I carefully sat up and looked around; it must had been his room, then. It was mainly black and white, but a few colourful little things jumped out of the doom. It was well-decorated in a messy way, like the French of the 19th century.

I got up and looked at him. His upper body was naked and below his waist had a thick blanket, which was what was covering me probably when I was asleep. He had a lot of things I did not know the night before. I smiled at my memories and felt a chill. The window was wide open and... I was naked.

"Argh!" I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around my body, but that left Syn uncovered. He sneezed instantly and sat up, looking at me and after a moment we were fighting for the blanket wildly. "Huh," I said sarcastically, sitting on top of him, yanking the blanket slowly out of his hands, "Good morning to you, too."

"Gimme that!" He yelled, his face flushing, "You had that all night!"

"I saw you in that when I woke up just a minute ago!" I protested, now with his knees at the sides of my face. How come I never knew that this slim-looking guy had this much weight? "I don't care!" He grumbled and stood up on the floor, "I'll just go get some of my clothes and we can all be satisfied."

At the mention of the word "satisfied" I blushed again, watching him choosing clothes after drawing the white curtains closed as I said, "How did we end up here anyway?"

"I dunno. I past out." He admitted, and must had turned all crimson. He was skipping around in his pants like a kangaroo and finally put it on with the sound of a "zip", "Now, I need to find some clothes for you."

I was sitting up wrapped in the blanket like a sick patient (which was what I should be when I was around him) and waiting for clothes. He then threw me a white T-shirt and a pair of black jeans and his underwear.

"These are too small." I muttered as I put them on.

"Shuddup. Get over it." He blushed and walked over to sit beside me, "Do you want some breakfast?"

I finally got dressed and said, "Yep. But I want a kiss first."

"Humph." He smiled despite the complaint and kissed me on my forehead, then opened the door and I guess walked to the kitchen.

It felt good to have someone cook for me, I thought as I lied on my back on his soft, fluffy bed.