Chapter 36

"Hey, hey Jacky. Wake up." I was nudged but really didn't want to open my eyes- it was one of those moments when you just wished that you could live through the day with your eyes closed because you had such a good sleep.

But no. "What is it? You on fire?" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes (And probably all over my face...) and yawned. Syn was in a very neat trimmed grey suit and he was sitting beside me. "No, it's time to go." He said, "It's five o'clock. Get yourself ready."

"I thought I told you to wake me up." I sat up. The weather was turning warm again and it was early spring, and the air wasn't exactly icy and bone-cutting any more- so it was one good thing. When winter came you knew that spring was near.

He chuckled and grabbed for a set of clothes- probably suits- on his chair and put them beside my feet, "But then you looked too cute to wake up from."

I blushed and nudged him. He grinned and stood up to stretch his arms, "Go take a shower. I have a hair-dryer in there and... These are, I think, maybe a teeny bit too small for you, but they're the biggest ones I've got. So yeah. I'll be cooking breakfast. And you need to take some medicine after meal."

I groaned at the mention of medicine and hugged the clothes to my chest as I walked into his bathroom and slid the door shut behind me. It was messy at a normal rate- brush with hair on it, a couple of towels, the glass still had steam stain on it (By that, I meant when the steam was on it he probably drew on it with finger and when the water vapoured his finger marks remained... Childish, but classic.)- actually not bad for a bachelor.

I turned on the heater for myself who was extremely scared of coldness and started to take my clothes off when Syn suddenly opened the door with no warning. "Just getting some towels washed." He said as he grabbed some of the towels from the table and wasn't exactly averting his gaze from my naked upper half (Phew. I was slow about taking my clothes off due to the temperature to begin with.) , "You okay?"

"Yep." I said and froze my action until he closed the door again. That pretty much had me blushing... I looked at the mirror and realised how bad I was looking. My hair was messy and my face was slightly froze-burned by the seashore wind last night and the red still had light marks on my neck, my right cheek was partly covered in sleep and the left... With drool?

I don't drool when I sleep! I protested mentally. Then it must had been Syn. I sneaked a smile to myself as I stepped into the hot shower.