Finale

PLEASE READ THE LAST PART OF AUTHORS NOTE!!

No bashing please!

Sorry, still unedited.

Hope you'll like it guys.

Thanks for all the readers who spare their time to read my book!

*Lastly, the only thing you can give me is to vote, so please don't forget to vote*

This is it,

This is it... I muttered.

We are all gathered here inside the four corners and plain colored room. We are just looking at her. She was sitting on her bed, after that surgery, she never talked to someone. The doctor said that there was nothing wrong with her and maybe she was just adjusting. They checked everything about her but she is perfectly fine. When someone or somebody questions her, she would either nod or shook her head.

'That hurts so much...'

I remember when I talk to her that noon, she was awake and I knew that. I suddenly played our song 'Have I told You' which is covered by Rod Stewart. I can feel her stiffness then lose it in a minute.

"Do you remember this song...? Because I do..."

I closed my eyes trying to feel what she feels right now. Being at her shoes...

I admit it was hard.

It was suffocating,

There's no single light...

Slowly, I held her hand and put it on my closed eyes. Letting her know that I can feel her,

That I can feel her pain...

"You feel it? I hope you know that even you can't see me right now, I want you to know that I'm here and loving you still..." I whispery told her.

"I love you, you should know that. I will never leave you no matter what. You are everything to me Sam..."

We spent that whole noon holding each other's hands. Even if she's not muttering a single word, the fact that she didn't let go of my hand was fair enough for me.

***

Her parents, and when I say parents, I mean 'both' of her parents was all over beside the bed waiting for the doctor to take the white bandage off of her.

From this moment, I was praying so hard just to make her okay. Please let her be okay...

I need her; I need her in my life...

I know that whatever happen today, I will still love her and that's for sure!

With or without her sight, I will be her eyes but I still believe that she will get through this!

I know she can!

Slowly, the doctor touches her bandage.

"I'm going to pull it off already okay." The doctor informed her.