Vacation (Part 2)

It was hilarious seeing them both arguing, I find it cute actually. At first Myra is quite irritated at me that I had to invite my brother, but then realize that I'm just being a good sister and I told her also that James already declined the invitation.

"Then what is he doing here now?" Myra said as she sits on our bed. We came here as soon as she saw James. While James on the other hand, checked in on the other room.

"Maybe he just wants to relax too?" I said and was rewarded by a glare.

"He's into something and I know that." She said. Curiosity was written all over her face.

"Can we not just jump into anything? Like what you said, we should enjoy the moment right?" I suggest.

Sighing deeply, she finally agrees with me and stands up.

"Come on, wear your biggest smile! Look at our swimsuits; it will be worthless if we just stay here all day okay?" I joke and I'm glad that she smiled.

"I'm really glad you are my best friend," She said as she hugs me.

"Me too Myra,"

"Hey Henry, I know that you are there watching over us now, we just want you to know how we miss you so much!" Myra said as we both sigh deeply and pull away with each other's arms.

***

Myra and I were swimming as we saw my brother James; sit on the white chair beside the pool with some drinks as he watches on us.

"Your brother is unbelievable!" Myra said as she swims to the other side of the pool.

I followed her and we both lean on the side.

"He is playing with me and I knew that!"

"Calm down, what if we let's have a good night tonight?" I suggest as I raise my brow on her with a smile.

"Hmm... what are you suggesting though?" She asks after a chuckle.

"You know what I mean Myra! Let's have some drinks for tonight?"

"Oh... I love the idea! Okay I'm in!" She said happily.

"Well, you have no choice either but to agree with me." I said and then she started splashing me water.

---

"Where have you been?" I ask Scott as we saw him walking on the lobby.

"I'm just around, you know... Roaming..." He said with a wink.

"When will you ever stop being such a maniac?" Myra said.

Scott laugh,

"We will be at the restaurant downstairs for dinner. Meet us there okay?" I said and he nods.

When we finally reach the restaurant, a few minutes later my brother showed up and so is Scott.

"I love the sushi here!" Myra said happily.

She and my brother never said anything to one another. It so awkward being at my place but I guess I have no idea and besides, I know that my brother has something to do with it as he keeps on giving my best friend a glance.

All through dinner, I was glad that Scott being Scott made everything light. Between the tensions we are receiving from my brother and Myra. We kept on laughing about things.