Sisters by heart

I hope you will like it!

Don't forget to vote guys!

Thank You!

I was sitting in front of Myra; she was looking outside the window as we both sip on our coffee. Ever since I get here, we just chat a little and the way she acts is so new to me. This is not the Myra I knew because this one seems so far away from the Myra I know.

"You want me to order some cookies or cupcakes?" I ask her and she just shrug.

After I order, I went back to our table and sit. I take a glance of her to see her grab a cookie from the plate and take a bite of it.

"Isn't it taste good?" I said as I bit my own.

"Yeah and it really smells good." She said and gives me a small smile.

We are both silent for a while.

"He broke up with me." She said as she look down at her coffee and stir it slowly.

I didn't need to be told twice, I knew who she is talking about. My brother.

I nod at her slowly, gesturing that I understand.

"Last night, last night he came to pick me up. We are supposed to have dinner but things happened and ended just like that. He was hurting Sam and that's because of me...He was always there for me and me being me didn't notice that I'm already taking him for granted. I almost forgot that we are two in this, not 'him' only." She said and I can't help thinking how hard it is for her but on the other hand, the one he is talking about is my brother and I need to see him later. I know that he is hurting too.

"I'm sorry, I-"I was cut off by her.

"You don't have to be sorry, it's your brother and I issue. I just wanted to let it out." She said with a smile.

I said and move to her side to hug her tight.

She doesn't have to tell me everything for me to understand her. Myra and I's relationship as best friends is like that, we understand each other and knew each other very well. Now that we grew up, yes we make sure to see each other as long as we can but every time that we meet, it's like we just saw one another yesterday. Near or far, we keep the communication alive.

We may not be sister by blood but we are sisters by heart...

"I have a plan, you're up for it?" I ask her and smiled and she just rolled her eyes.

"Make sure I'm going to love it." She said and we both chuckle.

***

"I'm really excited for this!" she said as I drive the car.

She had no idea where we are going, I just told her to bring a couples of clothes for three nights. That day after she and I talked, I phone James and it took me forever waiting for him to answer my calls but it seems that he doesn't want to talk to anyone yet. I just send him messages and when I called home, mom said that James is working too much on our abandoned old motorbike that sitting at the backyard of our house which may I add is really not working anymore. Mom was wondering why James sudden moods change and I knew very well 'why' I just don't want to be involve because at the very first place, it's none of my business.

"Just give him sometime mom, he's having a hard time right now..." I told mom on the phone.

"Oh, okay... I won't ask for details but Thanks darling we will keep that in mind."