Vacation

I have decided along with Myra to have a vacation, but as expected Scott joins us that made Myra even more irritated on him. They just don't come along in any shape.

I told my brother everything and said that he is not going with us.

"This place is nice." Myra said as we look around.

It's a beach resort, huge pool, beautiful cottages, hotels and bars. Just like Scotts resorts but this one looks good too.

Luke snorted.

"This? This is beautiful for you? Nah, our place is still the number one." He said proudly as we all look at the place.

"Of course you will say that because that is your resort!" Myra said as she wears her sunglasses.

"Guys, stop it. We are here to enjoy okay?" I said as I grab my bag and fix my hat.

A girl passed in front of us that made Scott whistle. The girl in a bikini turns her sunglasses down and winks at Scott as she passes us by swaying her hips from side to side.

"Ewww! That was really gross! You just ruined my eyes!" Myra exaggeratedly said.

"What? She flirted on me!" He defends raising his hands.

"Whatever, let's go Samy. I don't want to be near him anymore" Myra said as she glares at him.

"We'll see," He said with a chuckle.

I glared at him too.

"Be nice Scott, be nice." I said.

"Fine..." He said boringly.

***

"What do you think, this one or this one?" She asks as she showed me her two piece swimsuit.

"I prefer the navy blue one; I think that one suits you better." I said and smile at her as I continue pulling my things out of my bag.

"What are you going to where then?" she asks.

"This one," I pull out my color white one piece.

"I like it," she said as she smiled at me.

"I really envy your body Sam; everything you wear really fitted you! You really bloom in everything." She said with a smile.

"Stop with the tease. We are all beautiful okay!" I said and smiled at her.

__

"I'll be back soon Danny, you and Jonny should behave okay? We just left earlier guys..."

The twins called me saying that I need to go back home already.

"Samy... "Now it was Jonny who is speaking on the line.

I heard Mama's voice at the back asking who is the one they are talking to and then I heard my name being mentioned.

"Sam?" Mama asked.

"Mama,"

"I'm sorry darling about your brothers, you know them... They just wanted to go out today but your Papa won't allow them because for what they did." Mama said.

"That's okay Mama I understand. Just tell them that I'll be back soon."

"Sure darling, keep safe and have fun!" Mama said happily.