Making memories

It’s been two months and to say the lease, everything is nothing but perfect.

I’ve been accepted by one of the biggest brand name products not only here but also outside of the country. All of the products they sell were really good, all proven and tested. They also pay me twice than what I receive on my last job; it will help me to save more money for my dream coffee shop or a cake shop.

Everything is so good and let’s add the fact that I got my flat back to myself! Looking outside my window with my hot chocolate, I can’t help but smile. I felt a pair of arms snake to my waist and rested it on my stomach, nuzzling on my neck and giving it a quick kiss.

“You look happy hmmm, what’s with the smile? Good morning by the way.” He said groggily.

“Morning and yes I am. I’m just happy for everything you know?”

“I know, I know what you feel. Believe me I am.” He assures me.

“It feels like the first time.” I said lowly.

“I promise you that we will make memories, a good one.” He said and I nod as I face him and kiss him.

“Go on and put some shirt on, I made some for breakfast.” He rolled his eyes but still, he followed me.

“Love you!” I shouted and chuckle as he made his way to my room to grab his shirt.

“Damn, you should!” He yelled back and that made me laugh.        

***        

We have decided to just stay in my flat for today, we just watch movies while cuddling well, actually we didn’t really watch. It’s the television who is watching us. Kissing, a heated kissing scene but nothing dirty. Then we will play some board games, we will surf the net together on what interesting thing that comes up on our head.

Until his phone ring;

“I’ll be back tonight, Is it okay if I sleep here again?” He asks as he putting his pants on and then zips it up.

“Yeah, but you think your family might be missing you?” I tell him, it’s not that I don’t want him all by myself  but hello, as much as I want him to be with me twenty four seven, It’s not right because he also have a family who misses him  and I don’t want to be a some super clingy girlfriend if you know what I mean.

He huff knowing I’m right.

“Okay but it’s Sunday tomorrow and you’re going back to your parents, we can’t-“ I hush him with a quick kiss and he smiles.

“I’m not going home tomorrow, I called them and they said that they’re not in the house so maybe next week, I’ll pay them a visit.”

“Good! I’ll call you tonight okay?” he said and I nod.

“Okay.” After like five minutes,

I’m here all alone in my flat. Thinking on what to do, I dialed Myra’s number to see if she can accompany me and yes, when that found out that I have a new job here, they are much more excited for me of having a brand new start. After three rings she picked it up to tell me that she was sorry she can’t come due to her work. Henry got a date so in short, it’s going to be just me and the house for today.

 I grab my keys and wallet; today I’ll do some groceries.      

      ***  

Looking at every shelf to see if there is still something I miss on my cart. Of course, I made sure that all of the products that I picked were from the company that I worked for. Walking to the aisle where some of the oils were located, I grab the one that I always used then made my way to the meat section and when I finally got everything I need, my last stop is the chocolate section. I never ever leave a grocery without it. I grab three pieces of my favorite chocolate then one of each of different chocolate I haven’t taste yet.

I really love doing this because it relaxes me, call me weird but I really do. I’d rather do this than do my laundry. I look at the wines and I remember the first time I went to Luke’s family dinner again after our break up. I got invited by his parents once again when they found out that Luke and I were back together, they say that they knew it will happen and they are also sorry for what Tanya did. I told them that’s it’s not their fault but they still keep on saying their sorry. Honestly, it feels so good being with them once more, I felt like I was a part of their family. Unlike before, it’s less awkward now when we all talking while having dinner. You will hear the laughter; you will see the joy by the way they smile, everything is so perfect.

My phone ring and without looking at the caller, I answered it immediately.

“Hello?”

“Sam! I miss you, where are you?” I already knew who might be in the other line.

“I’m fine Nicole; I’m here at the grocery why something wrong?” I ask as I look for the empty cashier.

“No, nothing is wrong I just want to spend my day with you, that’s if you’re cool with that?” she asked and I smiled to myself.

“Yes, that’s great! I’ll be there in a minute.”

“Ah, actually I’m already done doing grocery so why can’t we just meet at some ice cream parlor if you want?” I ask her. I know that she also loves ice cream, knowing her I can’t invite her to some coffee shop because she hates coffee especially the smell of it besides, it’s not her thing. Even though I love coffee, it’s not just about me today, I can have coffee anytime.

  “Oh Really? Yes! Yes! Thank you Samy!! I love you, see you later.” She said then hangs up the phone before I could reply.  

    While I was waiting for Nicole to come here at the ice cream parlor, Luke called.

“Hey babe,” I said happily.

“Hi baby, how are you? I heard you’re having a girl time with Nics?” he said.

“I’m good, and yeah she called me and wondering if I’m free so I said yes. I’m done doing grocery when she called so I told her that I’ll be here at the Ice cream parlor and you?”

“I’m good also; you keep on spoiling her babe,”

“I’m not; it’s just an ice cream.” I can hear him sigh.

“Last time you gave her clothes saying it’s going to be cute in her while you didn’t buy anything for yourself.”

“It’s not like that Luke, come on. I just love the feeling like having a sister you know,” I said hoping he see my point.

“Fine, fine okay I’ll let it slip for now. She’s not there yet?” I look around and on the main door.

“Not yet.” I said.

“Okay, I’ll call her then I’ll call you back okay?”

“Okay love you”

“Love you”  

When I put my phone down, I saw a hand resting on my table. I look up to see a familiar face that I wish I didn’t see, it’s too early for drama.        

  ***

  I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! Don’t forget to vote, comment and share!
Thank You!