Awkward

It's been days after that night and the bond that Luke and I had were I think leveling up. We talk almost every day; we try to hangout sometimes but all in all its turning out good.

"So you think you'll be fine there for quite some time?" I asked.

"Of course, there's nothing I couldn't do you know?" James said from the phone.

"Well, like what you said King Kong..." I tease.

"Can you not please insult my gorgeous face again?" I can imagine him smirking at me.

"You only have a face brother, but gorgeous? Nah... I don't think so" I joke.

"Whatever but seriously, I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me every day and every night." He said.

"You can't blame me James, you are my brother and I love you. Let me add the fact that our parents won't be home for a while and you are there alone broken hearted-"He cut me off already.

"Hey, hey, hey, you stop there already. Don't go any further than that... Well, I'm good okay? I'll be fine and will call you every night if that's what makes you sleep in peace t night okay?" He said.

"Fine, okay fine."

I know that we are living in our own now but they can't just expect me to worry.

***

My parents finally meet Luke a few days ago and up to now, they haven't uttered even a single word about me and that scares me as hell. Do they hate him? What should I do? Luke on the other side never asks about it. I know he was suspicious about my parent's impression for him and I really don't know what I am going to tell him if he ever asked about it.

"I don't even know if I want to face him again you know?" I said as we sit here at the café with our cappuccino and some muffin.

"Are you still; you know... uhmm have feelings for him?" She asked.

I quickly shook my head from head to right.

"No, I'm not. It's just that I think It's not that now is not the right time..." I said.

She sighs as she looks at me.

"Okay then, well tell me when the right time is?" she asked.

I shrug not knowing what to answer.

"I don't know Myra, I don't know... I think things are finally getting good around me and then what? There he is again." I said.

"I get you Sam but why don't you try this one, give him a chance to fully hear his side you know. You gave Luke a couple of chances while Harry is just asking for a one and as much as I hate it to say, I think you are being unfair to Harry at this case. He did something that really unacceptable but come on Sam, think of it." Myra said and I rolled my eyes. I want to get mad at her but everything she said hits me.

"I really hate you now you know that right?" I said.

With a smile she answered; "I'm a hundred percent sure I know that." She said.

"You really have a point, thanks though." I told her as we continue chatting the whole afternoon.

"No problem, you know at this kind of moments, this is where I miss Henry the most." She muttered.