Having doubts?

Sorry for the late Update!

Don't forget to vote, it would really means a lot!

I knew I wasn't supposed to hear it but how can't I? It's too late already. Is the person he is talking too is the person I also knew? I was looking at him but he is showing no emotion as he put his phone at his pocket.

"You want another cup of ice cream?" He asks with a smile.

Maybe the person he is talking to is not the same person I know...

"Nope, I'm good. I feel like my tummy is going to explode in any minute now." I joke and laugh.

"Hey, I want to show you something!" He said excitedly.

He grabs my hand as he leads me to the part of his garden where you could see the stars twinkling above.

"This is beautiful!" I told him.

"I knew you're going to like it, this is the part of the house that I really requested for you, you know..."He said and I couldn't help but smile at him.

"You know you don't have to but still, thank you." I told him.

Moving slowly towards me, our eyes' never leave one another as my heart starts to beat faster than ever. He holds my face and put his forehead to mine.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this day to be with you again. I am willing to wait for you but just don't make it too long okay? Every day is a torture being so far away from you..."He said seriously.

I nod and said;

"You just wait Luke, we will get there... I just don't want to rush things, everything that happened in the past, the people is not that easy to- I just- I just need a little time..." I told him.

Nodding, he pulled away and kissed my forehead tenderly.

"I know, I know, I understand... I will just be here waiting for you okay?" He whispery said.

After a while we just stand there hugging one another.

***

I was walking around my room cleaning it, changing my bed sheets and curtains. Removing the dusts on the shelves and all, sometimes it relaxes me doing these things with some music playing at the background. After cleaning it, I took a long relaxing bath.

When I went downstairs, I saw Mama talking to the phone. I wave at her and made my way to the kitchen, grabbing something to eat, she showed up with a smile.

"We will be having a visitor later okay? Your papa and I's long time friend is coming here tonight to have some dinner with us. I want you to meet them too." Mama said excitedly and I smiled at her.

"Sure Ma, tell me if you need anything." I told her and she disappear already from the kitchen.

I was in the middle of watching my favorite show when my phone rings; I actually didn't expect this person to call but I guess this is the right time already. I stood up and made my way to the window.

"Hello?" I muttered.

"Hey," The voice said.

"Hey..." I repeat.

"Uhm, I'm glad you finally answered my call. I don't want to be rude by just talking on the phone, uhmm; can we meet somewhere and talk?" He asked.

"Please?" He added.

My brain is debating whether I'll let this thing to happen or not.

Within a couple of seconds, I answered.

"Meet me at the diner downtown near the church before three." I address.

"Thank you Sam! Thank you so much." He said and the conversation was ended.

***

The moment I enter the diner, I saw him there sitting. He doesn't even know yet that I'm here already so I carefully move towards the table.

"Harry," I mumble his name. It's been so long since it rolled out of my tongue.

Turning around quickly, he stood up and helps me sit first like a gentleman.

"Thanks for coming," He said as he sit in front of me.

I gave him a simple smile and nod.

"What would you like me to get you Burger, fries, or anything?" He asks nicely.

"Nothing, just a glass of juice would be fine." I said nicely as he eyed me.

"You sure?" He asks again.

"Yeah," I admit.

After he ordered, he started to speak.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything I did. I know I can't bring your trust anymore but still, I am so sorry for everything. When you left me, I feel like some cold water has been splashed on my face. I was now awake than ever. I don't know why but I feel like so much more responsible now in everything and everyone. As much as I want you to come back in my life I can't. Knowing that someone like me don't deserve someone perfect just like you because it's just going to be unfair for you."

"I am not perfect Harry, one day you are going to find that woman and will live happily ever after. I'm glad you learned about something though... I was hurt because I trusted you; I care about you Harry, being together in one year teaches me also a lot of things. It's like we are both learning new things together hand in hand. Maybe this is also the perfect time for me to thank you for helping me back to the days when I needed someone you know, and then who would have thought that it would lead to something more than that. It's funny but at least we learned from it right?" I said.

He looks at me and nods slowly.

"I really messed up am I? I mean like, there is no chance anymore?" He wonders.

"I-I'm sorry Harry..." I shyly said.

"Are you dating anyone now?" He asks but raises his hand up.

"No, I don't want to know." He said with a smile.

"How about you?" I ask.

"Nope, but there is this guy..." I said uncomfortably.

Smirking, he put his hands on his chest as he watches me.

"Oh I see, so he is still the one huh?" He teases that made me rolled my eyes.

***

When I get back home, I helped Mama in the kitchen preparing everything we will be needed. The door dings, signaling that the visitors were finally here. I can hear some giggling coming through the living room until they showed up to the kitchen, I look up to see the visitors and now I was more surprised by who it is.

***

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all