Meet and Greet

I had a great time with my family, and I'm going to miss them. I am now on my flat lying on my bed while listening to music, James texted me saying he is now on his flat also. I don't have work to morrow until the day after tomorrow, so I still have time to chill the whole day.

I told Myra and Henry what really happened and both of them were shock and mad at the same time. Myra said that James had no right to accuse me because it's not my fault but I told Myra that it's all fine now and that she don't have to get mad at James now cause it's all in the past now.

After having a conversation with them, I've decided to bake. I prepare all my ingredients on the table and pre heat the oven when someone knocks on my door. I slowly open the door.

"This week, I'm really going to hire someone to fix your door. I told you not to open the door without knowing who is outside that door, maybe a killer or whatever." Luke keeps on talking while closing the door behind me. I made my way to the kitchen and start measuring the ingredients.

"Are you listening to me babe? Don't do that again okay. Not because you're here at your flat doesn't mean you are safe, have you watched some news?" Luke added. I roll my eyes; sometimes he is stricter than my father.

"Oh come on, don't you just roll your eyes on me because I'm serious Sam."

I look at him with his hands crossing on his chest, looking at me. I gave him a warm smile.

"I know babe, I really appreciate everything but sometimes you are stricter than my dad. You know, I thought I left him with my mom." I can't help but laugh harder.

He is not smiling so it means that he is serious. Thankfully I manage to calm myself from laughing.

I move forward to him and hug him. He is leaning at the door frame looking at me.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm just kidding okay? No need to get serious. I understand what you are trying to say." I kissed his left cheeks then his right cheek. No emotion.

"Oh come on Luke."

"Just one last kisses on my cheek again, please?" he begs.

I move to kiss his cheek but then he turn to me and we kissed on the lips. It's been so long since we last kissed, after our break up to now that we are in a relationship again still it feels like the first time.

He holds my neck while deepening the kiss. Giving him the access, I hold onto his waist pulling him closer. We kissed for a couple of minutes then we both pulled away gasping for air.

He smiled at me and I do the same.

"I missed that." He said while he keeps on holding me.

"Me too, it's been so long."

"Yeah, but it's all worth it because you are worth it. It's feels like the first time we kissed." He mumbled.

He hugs me tighter and quickly kissed my neck.

"You want to bake with me?" I asked.

"What?"

"I said do you want to bake with me?" I repeat.

"Oh my, I thought you're breaking up with me."He chuckles.

We both laugh.

"Thanks for the offer but no, I'll just sit here while watching you bake. Looking at your body move is more entertaining." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are such a pervert. Come on, help me with this."

After hearing his drama, he gave in and baked with me. Hours later, we are both at my room eating the cookies we baked together.