Icing on my cake

I was so nervous as I drive my way here. I just keep on praying for Harry's safety. As I finally walk at the bar, I saw a group of guy laughing they're asses of someone so I slowly made my way there and I saw some people taking glances of me. Then I remember that I was just wearing my pajamas and a coat, I can't blame them though and besides I don't even care because I am here for harry and not to party with them.

"Bed time already baby?"A guy said as I walk past him. Ignoring him, I walk past him.

When I finally see the guy sitting on a couch and surrounded by the group of guys, I already knew it was Harry. I push away the guys and run towards Harry.

"Harry are you okay?"I ask as I help him sit properly.

"I'm good, Sam is that you?" He asks unsure.

"Yes it's me, come on let's go." I said as I help him stand.

"The show is over guys, move away!" I shouted and I'm glad they did. They left like nothing happens.

When we reach the car, I fasten his seatbelt and drove away the bar to my house.

***

"Where are we?" He asks as I took off his shoes.

"At my house Harry, you are lucky my parents were already sleeping. We can't even go to your house because you said earlier that your dad is staying with you for the meantime."

"Yeah, I remember. He hates to see me getting drunk." He said.

"Tell me Harry; tell me someone who loves to see other people drunk?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Hmm, none?" he said.

"Okay, I'll be making something for you to eat, drink and get some pain killer. You stay here; I'll be back in a few." I order.

After he ate everything I made, I made sure that he fell asleep comfortably at my bed. I don't want to sleep beside him because he is drunk, but because we are not yet in good condition.

The next morning, I was surprised to see Harry looking at me; he is brushing my hair with his fingers. I move upwards on the bed.

"Wait, I can't remember sleeping here with you." I softly ask him, sitting up.

"I know and I feel bad when I woke up and saw you sleeping at the floor. You could've wake me up.' He said as he looks at me.

"I know but I didn't want to. You were drunk last night, do you even remember that?" I sit and crossed my arms on my chest.

Sighing he did the same and we are now shoulder to shoulder looking at our feet.

"I remember that, I remember getting my ass drunk. I remember calling you in the middle of the night. I remember you asking me if I'm okay, I remember you driving the car." He said and looks at me.

"Do you know how I miss that?" he said.

"Miss what? Getting drunk?" I ask annoyingly.

"No Sam, I miss how someone takes good care of me. I miss the feeling of someone who is always there for you. I miss the feeling when someone loves you." He said it like he is in pain.