Expect the unexpected

I was so embarrassed that I can’t even look at Harry that night. I keep on arguing with my Papa as we made our way home but he said that he’s sorry so I understand. Harry said that it’s fine but of course, I really hate myself about it!

I was lying on my bed looking at the ceiling, thinking about everything that happen to me, everything is just so fast. I wonder if Luke were happy right now. What if we never broke up? Is that girl on the news making him happy? Does she love him like how I used to love him? Is she taking good care of him the way I did? I groan and roll on my bed. I shouldn’t thinking about him anymore, he made it clear that he wants to be happy and I know it’s not with me. Giving him the freedom is the hardest thing I ever did in my life, it’s like I want to take it back but I can’t. I was really trying my best to move on by taking my mind off of him but at the end of the day, I can’t help but think about him.

 I’ve learned that It’s not easy to move on but I know that someday I will move on and he will just be a one of my wonderful memory and smiled on it not cry every time I think of him.

It’s been three days since my delightful dinner with the Wilson and I can’t help but wonder who really he is. I’ll be checking the internet later for a more details.

“Let’s pretend that we didn’t see her when she passes us by okay?” I can hear Danny speaks.

“Copy that! And we can also scare her tonight before she goes to sleep, like we are some kind of ghost here!” Jonny suggest

Rolling my eyes, I smile and thought about James, I always caught him doing this to me. I smile and ready to open the door. I made sure to slam it slightly for the kids to hear that I was already out. I can see them standing at the wall, giggling. I passed them and pretend that I didn’t see them.

“Mama, have you seen the twins? I can’t find them anywhere.” I ask my mama as I reach the kitchen. I was thankful that she got the message that my eyes were trying to say to her. I knew that the twins were now on my back still giggling.

“I’m sorry darling; I thought they went to your room to wake you up. Maybe they’re on their room?” Mama acts.

I can see on my peripheral view that they are dancing on triumph. I bit my lip to avoid my laughter.

“That’s fine mama, I was planning on going to mall today and take them but because they’re not here, I guess I’ll just go alone.” I told mama. I smirk as I look at them looking at one another.

“You better eat your breakfast now and then go to mall.” Mama said and I nod.

Suddenly the kids run towards me and jump.

“We’re here! We’re here!” They both jump excitedly.

It’s now my turn to turn the table. Pretending I don’t see their existence, I turn to mama.

“Mama, you think the kid on our neighbor wants to go to the mall with me? Maybe I’ll ask them…” I said.

“After that, you should go try knock at their house. I’m sure they’ll love you.” Mama smiled at me.

“Samy! Samy! We are here please; we want to go with you.” Danny said as Jonny hurriedly jump on my lap followed by Danny. I can’t help but giggle as they both start kissing me all over my face.

I saw mama stop whatever she is doing and smiled as she watched the three of us.

“Okay, okay you two go take a bath then we will go. I’ll take a bath also then after that we will go but of course if mama and papa allow you first to go with me.” I smirk at them as they look at mama.