Give it a try

I was looking outside the window of my room when I hear my phone ring. Harry's name flash on my phone so I answered it immediately. Harry and I become closer since I went back from my first home; we hang out together as friends. It's been two weeks after Luke showed up and the day we also kissed. I really can't believe that it actually happened. Not knowing if I should be happy when he promised me that he will stay away from me for good or not, after that incident everything to me is a blur.

"Hello?" I ask.

"What took you so long to pick up your phone?" He said annoyingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Excuse me, I'm no superwoman okay?" I told him.

"Fine, I'm sorry okay. Well, can we meet later? I mean can you go with me tonight?" I ask. When on earth are we going?

"Just say yes please?" He begs and I can't help but chuckle.

I'm not going to lie, he is something special but not the same effect I have for Luke.

"Fine, fine just make sure that whatever your plan is, it's far from trouble okay? Because I'm really not looking for some trouble you know..." I told him honestly. I really don't want to be in trouble, well who wants to be in trouble right?

"I promise you honey" He teases and I can't help but blush. Gosh this is so embarrassing.

"Hey, shut up! Don't call me that okay? Just tell me what should I wear and the time you'll be picking me up." I ordered him.

"I'll pick you up around seven in the evening and just wear something nice and comfortable for tonight. Actually I don't worry too much on how you're going to dress yourself tonight because I know that whatever you will wear, you will still look stunning as always." He said casually. I was really glad that he is not in front of me now because I don't want him to see me standing here with my face painted with red. Why does he have to say things that make us girls turns to a tomato?

"Okay stop with the cheesy words, great then I'll just wait for you here okay?" I told him ready to end the conversation.

"Okay, see you later honey..." He teases again.

"I told you to stop-"Before I continue, the beep sound of the line was the one I just heard. Great he just hung up the phone.

***

I was at the play room with the twins and mama and papa. The twins were playing a ball while mama and papa were talking and smiling at the corner.

"Samy catch it!" Jonny said and just on time, I catch the ball with my both hands.

"Nice throw Jonny! Now let's see if Danny can catch it! One, two, three catch!" I throw the ball to Danny and he catches it very well.

"Very good, you guys were great!" I said happily as I hug the both of them.

After an hour playing with the kids, we are all settled at the kitchen talking and having a snack. We are all laughing and talking as a family. I was glad that my mama and papa made these things possible even if all of us have a work. Making sure that the bond and the communication or connection as a family was still there. They keep on telling us and showing us how much they love us and that's what I am thankful of. I feel like I never left my first home because this house is so much like it too. We all laugh when the twins imitate what papa just did because they are just too adorable.