It's an order not a question

All my life all I wanted is to have a perfect life, but in reality you've got to earn it. It's like watching a movie; sometimes you think that everything is perfect. There are moments that you put yourself into the main character and imagining it was you right? Especially in romantic movies, that's why we can relate to them so much that we also cry when something happens to the character.

Our life is like a battle, you need to fight and you are the only one who can help yourself. Your troops are your family who always got your back. Sometimes in that battle we fall and get wounded but yet we still stand on our own feet after. Our wounds will hurt like hell that sometimes you think it won't heal, but in time, soon it will become scars that will remind us how brave we are. We will always find a lesson one way or another. You are your own soldier in life.

I never thought I will be able to feel this way again. Feeling loved and I am so much alive. Looking around me, seeing my loved ones happy is the best thing in life.

"Ms. Hailee where do you want me to put this?" Myra asked my mother holding two bottles of wine.

"You can put it on the kitchen dear, James can you give her a hand please?" my mom said. James just rolled his eyes.

"She have two hands mom, she can manage it."

"James!" my mom looked at him. And of course he still obeys my mother. We all laughed and Myra winked at me following James at the kitchen.

"Have you seen Luke?" I asked Henry whose decorating the table.

"I think he's outside with his phone." I thank him and went outside to look for him.

He is on his phone talking with someone. He didn't notice my presence because he is looking from a far. I hug him from behind and I can feel that it surprise him. He just held my hand and kissed it.

"Okay thanks, merry Christmas too. I've got to go I need to do something important." With that he turns his phone off and put it in his pocket. He turned around to look at me and smiled.

"How long you've been stalking me?"He asked.

"Excuse me, I'm not a stalker."

"Okay, if you say so. How's everything inside?"

"Fine, so who is that?"I asked him.

"It's Camilia, she just greeted me a merry Christmas." I nod at him. I'm not really jealous, I just can't stop thinking why can't she just text him right? Or greet him tomorrow.

Luke tilted my chin to face him.

"I know that look, that's nothing okay? She's just a good friend of mine."

"I know," I smiled at him

"I love you, you know?" I nod at him.

"I love you too."

"Sam, be my girl and rock my world once again." My heart beat fast and I can picture myself turning into a red big tomato.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I tease him.

He rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"It's an order not a question."

"Fine Mr.Carlton, I want to be your girlfriend." We both hug each other tightly.

The door open and James showed up

"Okay, stop this romantic thing. The kissing and touching is getting into my nerves and it makes me want to puke. Come and help us inside." He ordered and disappeared.