The Talk

I'm sorry if it's not too long. I lost a friend and it was really hard.

Until now, I still can't believe that he is long gone now. Heaven knows how such a good and loving person he is, at least he is not in pain anymore now. Life is too short and it made me realize so many things in life. You will be forever in our hearts. We're going to miss you!

This chapter is for you!!

***

Today was a day full of joy for the twins and it was so nice to see. We went to Ice cream parlor with Luke and the kids won't stop talking about what flavor they should get. I smile when we reach the ice cream parlor and saw Luke waving at us. It went well to be honest. After having Ice cream, we went to the park for our last destination. Letting the kids play for a while.

"I'll be just here okay? " I told them and they nod eagerly.

They run after I gave them some instructions and I sit beside Luke on a swing holding their coats.

"They're lucky you know, having you around them..." Luke said as he swings his sit a little.

"Me too, I am so lucky to have them. I know I already have James but adding this two makes things much better. You have no Idea how things happen inside the house, it was a disaster but fun! I love the feeling of being responsible about them." I honestly told him.

I saw Danny stumble and at first I stood up together with Luke but then I sit back and watched the scene in front of me. I told Luke to do the same too.

Danny is on his knees and about to cry but Jonny helped him up as Danny shook off the dirt on his pants. He smiled and started to play with his brother.

"Why didn't you help him?" He asks as curiosity etched on his face.

"I was about to but then I realize that being kids, sometimes you have to let them stand on their feet when they fall, like letting them play or run at the rain once in a while you know. Let them be kids if you know what I mean... They are not forever kids so like what Mama told me; cherish every moment with them." I told him as I look at the twins playing happily.

He was silent for a while.

"You are going to be a great mother someday you know..." He said.

I look at him looking at him.

"I hope so..." I told him.

I felt his hand touches mine and it was not accidentally.

I repeat it was not accidentally.

I felt my cheeks slightly hurt from smiling and I knew that I was blushing. No words came out from our mouths for a meantime but we knew how our hearts communicates to one another. It was perfect.

"So does it mean that you are accepting me again?" He asks with a smile.

I shrug and said;

"Maybe? But I have one request." I said as I turn to him more.

"Anything!" He said.

"I'm doing this because I want to try it again, try us again. I was starting to believe you again, so please don't hurt me again because I don't want to feel it again. That time, the moment you gave up on me, the moment you let me go, the moment I step out of that place, every day, every morning I woke up is a torture..." I told him.

"I want you to be patient with me if I wouldn't be able to fully give you my heart a hundred percent but I want to try us again because I still feel the same way for you. I want to work this out just like you." I added.

He was silence as we both look at the twins. He finally looks back at me and squeezes my hand and kissed it.

"I am sorry and I won't get tired of saying it over and over again. I don't know what goes through me to leave you but I do love you and I want you to know that. My life is a mess after I left you and then that day when I saw you at the mall with the twins and that guy makes everything hard for me. It's just reminds me of how f*ck up my life is. When I left you, at first I went to some parties dated some girls but things with me is still incomplete... Something is still missing inside me and as much as I want to hide and deny it, I'll be just lying to myself. I knew right there and then who it is. That's why I want to apologize for everything you've been through because of me; I deserve all the consequences you will give to me just to let me be with you again." He said and I couldn't help but let a tear fell on my face.

He wipes it again as soon as he sees it. One of the reasons that made me love him more is the way he says things honestly.

"Please don't cry." He begs and I nod. I can feel that he was about to cry too but refuse to do it.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw the twins running towards us so I pulled away my hands from him and hurriedly wiped away my tears.

"Samy! Are you okay?" Jonny said as he reaches us.

"Yes of course!" I said as I put his coat on.

"You, what are you doing to our Samy?" Danny pointed at Luke that made me and Luke smiled.

"Nothing, we are just talking..." Luke said as he helped me clothing Danny.

Luke walked us to our car and we settled the twins inside.

"So, I'll call you later?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

***

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all