Status

Who doesn't want to be love and to be in love?

I wonder if those fairytales do come true.

When Luke came into my life, that's when I knew that true love exist and fairytales really do come to life. I was blinded by his love that I almost drown on it. He was the best thing that happens to me aside from my family and I couldn't ask for more. We've been through a lot like we are riding on a roller coaster ride, ups and down in our life.

I don't know if it's a good thing or bad that I almost depends my life on him. He was like my air and that scares me that after all what happened yesterday, I don't know where I should start and where to stand. This is worse than what happen before when we broke up, he left me before and he told me the reason behind it when we're back to each other and it's valid I must say. Now it's different and I can tell you that it really hurt me, things got too far for Tanya and Luke. I know deep inside me that he still loves her and she does too. I'm just a rebound for him.

When he left my flat yesterday, I never stop crying 'till I fell asleep on my couch. My back hurts a little this morning, I went to wash my face and then I saw a woman in the mirror with puffy eyes, her cheeks turns red from crying, messy hair. Who will fall in love her? I now wonder why this girl in the mirror in front of me was just a rebound. This girl is nothing compare to Tanya, this girl is just dirt on her expensive shirt.

No one will ever like this girl.

They keep on telling how brave I am to conquer everything in life but I've just realize that no matter brave you are, when your heart has been torn apart you will still cry like a baby.

I know that someday things will get better but for now, I need to do it step by step and this time it's only me along the way.

***

I've been in my room since this morning not bothering to open the door whoever knocks and whoever calls me. I just lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. I'm not in the mood for breakfast and lunch. All I do is cry, cry and cry. I keep on wondering why this is happening on me. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes and went back to sleeping.

I woke up when I heard the door of my room opened loudly and I saw my brother standing in there with Myra and Henry.

My brother and I look at each other for a while and then, I can't help but let the tears fall from my cheeks. He embraced me as soon as possible and that's what I need. There is no need for me to tell him a thing, he knows me too well.

"Its okay baby, kuya James is here for you, I love you and I'm not going to leave you okay?" My brother said using the word 'Kuya' it's a Filipino word; as a sign of respect for an older brother and 'Ate' for an older sister. We learned it from our cousin who now lives in the Philippines.

I keep on crying for a minute and when I pulled away from him that's when I thought that Myra and Henry was gone.

"They're at the living room, here drink some water." He said giving me a bottle of water.

After drinking water, I look at him and tears starting to form once more but I keep in fighting on it.

"You're not answering your phone since last night and I'm scared as hell."