Nervous

I want to thank everyone also for giving my book a chance to read it and vote for it. Before, I was really never aiming to be in a rank but then, one night I saw my book listed on it. Actually it happens four times! I've never been so happy like I never even thought that people will have an interest of reading my book. That's why thank you so much, even if I have so many errors!

                                                                     From the bottom of my heart,

                                                                                                                THANK YOU!

*Continuation of flashback*

The door opens widely and Harry's face showed up. I couldn't help but frown and felt a little anger inside me starting to grow.

What the hell is he doing in here?

Suddenly James nudges me, giving me a warning look like he's saying that I should behave.

I just rolled my eyes and ignore Harry who just done talking to Sam's parents.

The Doctor drops by just to say that Sam is finally inside the operating room for her eye surgery.

I went outside to catch some air; I let my mind wander about everything. Suddenly, I heard someone cough and sit not too far beside me.

Harry

I saw him lit some cigarette then he push the packet of cigar to me, maybe asking if I wanted to but I decline. That's not what I need right now. Putting it back to his pocket, he made a sigh and a smoke was released through his mouth.

"Are you nervous?"He asks.

I look at him to see him looking at the cigarette he was holding.

"Of course I am, why, are you not nervous?" I ask sarcastically.

He gave me a glare and said;

"Of course I am!" He spat back.

I really don't like this guy.

"Sam is a fighter; I know she can do it. I know she will be fine." He added.

I didn't say anything; I only wonder how long they've known each other like does he knows what she likes? The way how she likes to sleep at night? Her favorites? I suddenly felt jealous just thinking about it...

"She loves you, she still do. The moment we met, she changed me; she's someone I couldn't ask for more... Honestly, I wanted to thank you for breaking her heart because if it didn't happen then I wouldn't be given a chance to know her. I know it's not a right thing to say but yeah, I just want to be honest with you man. As much as I wanted to be with her again, I know it's not going to happen anymore. I messed up so much and besides, she still likes you...All I want is for her to be happy, I know that I can't give it to her that's why I'm here talking to you. (He breathes out another smoke from his cigar.) I just want you to love her with all your heart. Love her more than she loves you. Love her more than I love her and last but not the least, give her everything she deserves in life because that's what she deserve..." He said then he looks at me with a small smile.

I nod and said:

"Thank you, I appreciate it." I said.

"I love her so damn much that if I could just be given a chance in the next life, I will find her... whatever it takes..." He said seriously.

I shook my head and chuckle,

"Well, good luck man. I don't think I'm going to let it happen though," I remark with a smirk."

We both stood up as Harry offer his hand for a handshake and I kindly return it back.

*Present*

She was lying there in the hospital bed with her eyes covered with a white bandage. I slowly and nervously walk beside her. I sit on the blue chair beside the bed. I couldn't speak; I couldn't even make a sound.

'This is my fault!' I kept on telling to myself.

Some part of her face were already healed by the looks of the color of it but you can still see some scratches that I think are starting to heal too in a couple of days or more. She can barely speak too much because of the impact. Her family is outside so I've decided to come in.

Even when she's asleep, she was still beautiful as ever...

I held her hand as I smoothly caress it.

"Hey baby, it's me Luke. I don't know whether you will like the thought that I am here or not but I just want you to know that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being the reason that you are here... For always giving you pain that always turns out to a stain in your heart. I love you so much. I love you; we will make it together... I will always be here with you whether you like it or not because you are everything to me..."

Everything seems to bring me back to the moment we met; she's the one who made me whole again.

She's been so supportive to me all my life.

Even when I'm losing my way in the dark, she was there beside me to light my way...

I remember when I was about to give up on our relationship, she was there giving me more reason not to give up.

I remember when my father hates her and we used to keep it a secret,

She was always there...

What kind of boyfriend am I?

"I know I am not perfect, not the typical guy you will see in the movies, fairytales who is nice and all. I will fail, I will make mistakes, I don't know but I want you to know how much I love you and willing to do anything for you..." I added.

I kissed her hand softly and caress it again as I look at her beautiful face.

"Sam... I can't wait to spend my whole life with you... My new journey with you... just the two of us Sam." I told her.

A nurse came in,

"I'm sorry Sir, but the visiting hour is finally over. You can visit her tomorrow." She said nicely with a smile and I nod at her.
"Thanks, I'll just say goodbye..." I said as she nods and disappears.

"Hey babe, I have to go okay? I'll see you tomorrow. Get well soon because there are so many things I need to show you that I should have done before... I love you okay?" I whispered and kiss her forehead.

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all