Love is not a freaking game

Happy New Year!!

Welcome 2017

-A little bit short chapter-

That day after the call, I feel like I am going to explode in any minute so by the following day, I called Myra and tell her about what Luke had just said.

"What he told you is something that I can't help but wonder 'why'. Like what he will earn if he is just messing you up? We both know that what you two have were just a past and you two were totally having a new life now right? Like why he is out of the blue will call you and tell you that your boyfriend is cheating on you. What if it's true? Or maybe not, I don't know Sam..." Myra said confusingly.

"I know, I know that but I don't know what to do now Myra... What if Harry is cheating on me? I can't help but think of that you know, especially now that I'm starting to grow more feelings for him. I can't accept heartaches anymore..."

"I'm sorry Samy, I don't even know what to say but let's just not over react about it for now. You go and relax okay? For the meantime, let's just hope that Luke is just fooling you around. You are the only one who can answer that one day and if it's true don't worry because I'll make sure that the sun will not shine on him again." She threatens and I can't help but giggle and roll my eyes.

"Thanks Myra, remember don't mention it to my brother."

"I'll try not to but promise me that you'll call me if anything happen."

"Will do, Love you!"

"Love you."

I sigh as I look around me here at Henry's grave.

"Hi, Henry, how are you there?" I ask as I put some flowers beside his grave and trace his name that is written.

"I miss you, we all miss you Henry." I whispery said as I try not to let a tear escape from my eyes.

"You know, there is a lot of things happened. I don't know if you know it or not but I don't know, I hope you are here with us, with me..." I told him as I finally let the tears fell down my face.

I don't know what it is but I feel like Henry answered my questions as a air pass through me that made me cry harder.

He is here, he never left me.

"I love you, thought you should know that. I forgive you by leaving us here without leaving a single word. I love you and that will never ever change. You will never be forgotten Henry." I told him as I stood up and made my way to my car.

***

Two days ago, Harry leaves the country for some conference that he said that he needs to attend to. Today is our first anniversary but because he is not here, we had to move our celebration for tomorrow when he comes back. For now, I was preparing some things for him when he comes tomorrow.

"Can I call you back? I'm just driving and on my way to Harry's flat to arrange something for tomorrow."

"You are going to surprise him?" Myra said on the other line.

"Yep and I hope he will love it and hoping that he will be surprised." I said excitedly, imagining him being surprised.

"Fine, fine, just send me the details and some pictures. You're really sweet honeybunch!" she teases and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, but tell me who is the one who cry on their first anniversary? And hired some orchestra for just a night? "

"Come on! Don't remind me that! I just thought that your brother will love it but what? He was like; 'Uhm, babe what is going on?' he don't even remember our anniversary! But it's all in the past and I forgave him already. Okay, you drive safely okay. Love you!" she said and hangs the phone.

When I reach Harry's flat, I grab all the things I need. The moon is shining brightly from above with the stars twinkling beside it. There is no one here, maybe Harry send his helpers home for the meantime while he is away. I grab all the ingredients I'll need for tomorrows menu. I grab the key of his flat that he let me borrow before, he actually forgot about it so I took the chance and hopefully he will be surprised tomorrow when he sees me here waiting for him.

I quietly went inside and open the lights, hoping I wouldn't trip on any of his things in here. Putting all the things on his kitchen counter, I went back to my car and grab the medium size of box lying on my compartment. I smile to myself as I went inside his house and lock it behind me. It is my gift for him, a box full of our pictures together and a letter on it. There is another box inside, when you open it; you will find two tickets to Spain. For the past months, he used to tell me how he missed some of his family and friends there and wanted to show me where he grew up. It could also be perfect for us to have some time for each other, like a vacation. I can't wait to see his face when he finally sees this.

I put it back on the box and ribbon it once again. I slowly made my way up to his room so I can put it on his desk and to change some clothes for tonight. I open that light of the hallway so I could see the way more, at this moment in some movies; it's where you can feel some killer waiting for you to see them then bam! He will finally kill you. I shook my head and chuckle.

When I finally in front of Harry's door, I was ready to open it when I heard voices.

"Harry..." the female voice moaned. I frown and didn't want to believe what I just heard.

Harry couldn't be here so who might be inside this room? Besides Harry wouldn't lie to me, he loves me.

The female voice at the back repeated it again. You can hear more some groans and moans and that makes me want to vomit.

My hand is itching that make me want to open it already, but what if all I was thinking is right? Could I manage heartache again? I want to know but I'm so scared right now.

This is now or never, I wanted to know.

I open the door to see the room with the lights off and only the shine of the moon coming from the window is the only light they have. They are both naked; I knew that they were both shocked. The woman is lying on the top of him, she immediately move away from him, she grabs a blanket and put it around her body. The guy does the same and when his face was lighted by the moon, that's when I almost forget how to breathe. I frown and shook my head, this can't be.

I look at the box I'm holding and then back to him. He is walking to me, covering his lower part with his uncombed hair.

"It's not what you think Sam," he tries to explain. I shook my head as I can't help but cry.

I move a step backwards and can't even stand looking at him right now. Everything that Luke told me is right, why I am such a fool and didn't believe in him.

Without looking at him, I pull out my hand with the box I'm holding on.

"This is for you; it's two tickets to Spain. I just thought you want to go there see your family and friends. You go with whatever who you want to go with because I don't care anymore. We are done and I hope we never see each other again."

With that, I run to grab my things and made my way to my car. I ignore him calling me.

***

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all

1