Welcome Home

Most of my time I am playing with Cassandra, staying at my room thinking about everything or walking alone at the park to grab some fresh air.

Last night, Isabella and I were talking and she told me that she knows that something is going on but I refuse to tell her the real reason why. It was good to know that there are people who are always there for me through thick and thin of my life.
Everything that happened and happening in my life, I know that there is always a reason behind it and I'm still trying to look at the picture but wherever I look, I'm still puzzled and can't find the answer to it.

I sigh in frustration and look outside the window. Suddenly there is a knock on my door.

"Come in," I shouted but not too loud.
As the door swung open, I saw a beautiful little girl smiling at me.

"Samy," she said shyly while smiling.

"Hey little miss universe, come here." I pat the bed so she can sit beside me.

"What are you thinking?" she asks as she sat beside me.

"I'm just thinking baby, why did you ask?"

"Nothing, but what are you thinking?" I look at her and saw her looking also at the outside.

"Everything in my life," I don't know why I am telling this to her but I can't help myself but answer her questions.

"Why? What is wrong with your layp?" I smiled at how she said it, it's cute. Well she is cute.

"There is nothing wrong, well maybe a little but it's going to be fine in time." I assured her and she nods like she really understands me.

"What is your pamily like?" she asks as she holding her hair that her mother braid.

"My family is also like your family, they are good people." I smiled as I remember my mom, dad and brother.

"Okay but who did you played with your dolls when you were a kid?"

"I have my brother but he doesn't play dolls so I'm just alone or sometimes I went to our neighbor to play with the other girls."

"Me too, me too, I also play alone or sometimes I play with Amelia." I giggle as she raise her hand excitedly as she speaks like some teacher just ask her a question and she is so eager to answer.

"Oh really, and who is this Amelia?" I ask her and put her in my lap and hug her.

"She is my bestpwend, she is so nice. She let me borrow some of her toy because she has a lot of toys. Her mama and papa were so kind and they always buy her toys."
Listening to her story, it reminds me of Myra.

"You know, I have also a friend like yours." I smiled at her.

"What is her name?" she asks.

"Myra."

"Myla,"

"No, her name is Myra,"

"Okay, Myla." I laugh and let it pass.

"She is lucky that she always has new toys, they are rich but mama and papa buys me only when we have extra money. They said I have more toys already." Her voice sounds like she was about to cry. I kissed her cheeks and turn her to face me.

"Okay missy, let me tell you something okay?" I said and she nods.

"Not because they buy Amelia a lot of toys and your mama and papa were not means that you are not lucky. Your mama and papa are very good people, always remember that. You may not be rich but you have a lot of people who loves you so much! You're mama and papa wants to give you a better life so they are working really hard so they could give you everything like your education. Not all kids were like you, not every kid has their mama and papa who are always beside you. They loves you, your grandma and grandpa too, all of them even me. I love you okay? You don't need more toys to be happy Cassandra." I told her.