No more lonely nights

Hugging my knees as I sit on my bed and couldn't sleep is one of the things I hate. Let me add the things or reasons why I'm being like this and it's really freaking me out now. I couldn't tell it to Myra because she's not here yet since my brother kidnapped her. Leaning on the wall, I closed my eyes and sigh deeply.

'Does it suppose to hurt like this?'

I finally lay on the bed so I could finally sleep and let my heart be at peace for a while.

~~~

The moment I woke up, I saw that Myra's not yet here and that scares the hell out of me. It's already morning and she's not yet here! I hurriedly fix myself and went outside to my brother's room. A couple of knocks and an image of a woman with a messy hair were standing in front of me, her smile is so addictive. Wearing a men's white (crumpled) polo, it looks good on her even if it only ends on her thighs.

"Myra!" I almost shouted.

"Sam," she said like she was some kind of shocked.

Well, I bet she didn't expect me to be here...

"Baby, who is that, let's go now..." My brother said sounds groggily as he finally showed up. He is shirtless but at least wearing black pants. He doesn't recognize me yet as he wraps his arms around Myra's waist and started kissing her neck.

Myra moves away quickly that made James frown and turns to me. Same as Myra's expression earlier, he wasn't expecting this to happen.

"Sam..." He mumbles.

"So... uh..." Myra started to finally say something but I raise my hand.

"I get it; you don't have to explain it you know... I'm glad you guys made it, I see?" I ask with a tease as I saw Myra's cheeks turns to color red.

She looks at my brother and slightly punches his chest.

"You told me last night before we... you know... that you will call Sam and tell her not to worry about me right? But I guess you didn't!" She hissed said as she crossed her arms on her chest.

James put his hands on Myra's waist and pulls her closer to him. Squeezing her hips, he said;

"Actually, I was about to but then I was mesmerized by you..." he said and Myra's cheeks get tinted again.

Well, this is awkward...

Faking a cough, I finally got their attention.

"Okay lovers, I guess I have to go now. I was just worried that you didn't show up or leaved me a call but I guess everything's fine now between the two of you?" I asked and Myra faced me.

"I guess you could say that, your brother here (she turns to James and looks at him passionately then looks back at me) and I fixed things up and I guess it works." She said with a smile.

I was so glad that they finally made up whatever issues they have, at least no more lonely nights for them.

I gave them the privacy that my brother has been begging me to give, so I went to meet Scott at the café.

"Ugh! This is so hard! Hangover is the one I really hate the most!" He said as he sits in front of me.

He doesn't look good today,

"Let me just order you a coffee, maybe it could help you ease the hangover a little. You want croissant too or anything?" I ask.

"I'm in for anything, thanks." He replied.