Revelations

Note: there will be a lot of curse or strong words that you will read/see in this chapter, just a friendly reminder.

Standing there with my heart beating so fast with fear and my mind were flowing with a lot of question. As I watch the scene in front me, I finally got the ability to move towards them.

"Wait! Please, what is going on?" I shouted as I put my hand in Luke's chest. He looks at me after giving Ethan a deadly glare.

Ethan stood up from the floor wiping his now bleeding lips.

"I guess you haven't told her yet huh?" Luke said at him with disgust running on his voice.

"Actually I was about to tell her then yet, you showed up and ruined the moment. How can I forget, you are good at ruining others life." Ethan said to Luke. I pulled them away before they started killing one another once again.

"You guys were in my house, so if you can't respect me, just respect my place! I really don't know what is really going on between you two and I want you to tell me what it is without ripping each other's head! Please." I told them as I look at the both of them.

"Go on, tell her. Tell her how fucked up are you! How a good fucking friend you are!" Luke said and I know that he is really mad right now because he only cusses a lot when he is mad.

"Ethan, what is it?" I ask him nervously.

"Remember what I told you earlier Sam, please you are special to me and I don't want to lose you." Ethan begs.

I heard Luke keeps on cussing but I ignore him and looks at Ethan.

"We're friends so why would I do that? Please straight it to the point."

He took a long shaky breath and closed his eyes for a while before he open it to look at me.

"I- I uhmm, I like you Sam, so damn much! I want to bring us back together like what we have in college. I don't know! I was happy to be friends with you again but I don't want us to be just like that, I want to be more than friends to you. And I think I'm falling for you."

He said and I was dumfounded standing in there. Looking at him, I don't know why it had to be this way. This is too much for a day.

I saw Luke hovering him again and this time Ethan fight back after Luke gave him a punch in the face.

"You are son of a bitch! You know that she's with me and all this time, you were there trying to steal her away from me! Pretending to be the good guy in here but guess what, you mother fucker? She will never be yours! Okay" Luke said giving Ethan another punch.

"Stop," I said weakly.

Yet they continue throwing punches as I stood there weakly. Honestly, I don't feel good right now like I'm going to throw or collapse at any moment.

"How funny those words coming out from you huh? Why, you think you made a good job being a good boyfriend to her? While all the time you were just giving her a hard time. Making her believe that you're a fucking good boyfriend to her? Where are you when you should be the one making her laugh, showing things to her, bringing her to some places she's never been? Protecting her? A phone call is not enough! It took fucking years for you to stand up for her to your family for God sake! Now tell me what kind of boyfriend you are!" He said to Luke who is fuming with anger.

"Stop" I said once more. Ethan is crossing the line.

"Fuck you Ethan! You know nothing between Sam and me so I think you better shut up if you want to see tomorrow. I pity you; I pity how you fight for something that will never be yours. Camilia is my friend and I don't get what he sees in you. What she did to Sam is wrong but I know that she only did it because she's mad at you, look what happen to Sam! She doesn't have a work now! She took all her anger on Sam because she knows that it will hurt you at the same time and seeing her crushed! It's your entire fault!"