Coffee and a Phone call

I feel like some happenings in my life were just repeating and I don't know why. You know the feeling like it happen already but you're not quite sure about it? Like a déjà vu.

"So I see that Sam already tour you? How was it?" Mom asked Harry as we are at the table having our dessert.

"It was incredibly beautiful in here I must say. I'll be honest but I've never seen a place like these before, ever! The place is just so beautiful. The people were just so nice." Harry told them happily.

When I told mom and dad about it, mom is so excited and I'm not sure about dad and James. I know that even if they didn't say it, I know that they're just worried about me. I know that they didn't want to repeat what happen last time.

I look to see James looking at his phone like he is waiting for something or somewhat to call him. He saw me and just smiled at me, slipping his phone through his pocket. I just smiled at him back. I know there's something hiding with that smile.

"He really loves the place, he actually thinking about building a vacation house somewhere around here." I told them and all of them smiled at us and gave him some of their thoughts. Harry holds my hand and smiled.

"I do, I really want to." Harry says.

"That's great; it's good you love it here! Well who wouldn't love this place? I remember one time when Luke told me that he also wanted to-"Mom was interrupted by dad holding her hand gently.

I was also surprised by hearing his name once again, I look at Harry to see him holding my hand and squeezing it. I was a little embarrassed that he has to hear that from my mom. I know that mom have no intention about it but I just hope that she should be much more careful about it especially that this is the first time they meet Harry. I saw Dad and James face was also surprised; it was awkward because everyone is just so busy by their own thoughts. Mom suddenly breaks the silence.

"I- I'm sorry, I really am sorry for bringing it up. I hope you understand that I have no bad intention, it's just- ugh! I'm sorry, that is so rude of me." Mom said guiltily. I was about to tell her that it's fine but Harry stood up and we are all watching his every move.

He went to where my mom is and my mom was surprised to when Harry embraced him.

"That's okay, it's nothing. It's not a big deal; I just want you guys to know that I will never hurt Sam. I'm not going to leave her." He said casually and pulled away from my mom. The scene in front me just hurt my eyes in a good way, Harry being sweet and frank about everything is just another way of me liking him more.

"Thank you, we are glad to hear that. Being parents, it hurts seeing your child being in pain, and knows that you can't do anything about it. We don't want to see her like that ever again. " Mom said.

"I promise you one thing, I will never hurt her. Never, and she's everything to me now." Harry said.

"Your mom maybe not here but I'm sure that he is so proud of you." Mom told him.

"Thanks." He said and smiled at mom.

"Okay, how about we go to the living room?" Dad said.

As Dad, James and Harry made their way to the living room; I saw James looks at his phone once again. All through the day, James is not himself. He will just talk when he was asked or you could just see him off.

"You okay?" I ask James, making sure that he is the only one can hear me.

"Yeah," He mumbled.

"We will talk later okay?" I told him and he nods.