A good different

Must read; Due to my health condition, I'll be admitted to hospital today. I have seizures, and last Sunday it took almost thirty minutes of me having seizure. I hope you guys understand if this chapter is too short, please stay tune. I'll be updating next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Don't forget to vote!

Thank You!

***

I froze the moment his arms wrapped around me, I felt like my heart is going to stop beating in any moment because of the feelings I can't even quite explain. It was really different, a good different.

"Please, please don't move." He begs.

I hug him back after awhile. It was a long moment before I decided to speak.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you don't like it earlier when I hug you..." I ask shyly.

"I want to hug you back but I refuse because I'm afraid that you wouldn't like it if I do the same to you." He reasoned and I couldn't help to roll my eyes but smile.

We both pulled away to one another. Even in darkness, he still shines so bright like the stars from above. I didn't know that I was looking at him for too long when he suddenly called my name.

"Sam,"

"Y-yes?"

"I said, let me bring you home. Please?" I don't know why but I just nod at him and smiled.

I can't help but look at his hands perfectly wraps around my little one. Our hands intertwined like it was the perfect scene I've ever seen today. As we drive to my home his right hand is holding my left hand while his other hand is holding the steering wheel. We ride in a not too fast, not too slow speed, just perfect moment to view the city lights and Rod Stewart singing 'The way you look tonight' at the back ground. I flush as I kept thinking on how romantic it is even if I know that it is just a small gesture.

When the traffic light turns red signals us to stop, Luke turn to me and give me that smile as he slightly massage my hands with his thumb.

"Are you okay?" He asks gently.

"Yeah, I'm good, and you?" I ask.

"I'm better than good, better than good Sam..." He said with a smile as he looks at me.

"You already have dinner?" He asks after and suddenly I remember that I skip dinner by waiting for him earlier. I just eat some finger food from the party.

"Actually, I skipped dinner and just eat some finger food." I said and he raises his brow.

"Why?"

"Because I was waiting for this guy to come along..." I tease him and smile.

He smiles at me and said;

"You do?" He asks.

"Yes, I was hoping that we could have some dinner together..." I said as the traffic lights turn green, he drive already.

"I'm sure that this guy is full of regret right now, if he could just turn back the time... I'm a hundred and one percent that he will do it." He said and a pang of guilt ran through me, I know what he is thinking and feeling right now.

"Well, it's okay now. That guy doesn't need to feel any guilt now because being with him is all I'm asking for tonight." I said shyly as I look outside the window.

I can feel him slightly tighten his grip around mine that made me look at him. He pulls my hand and put it on his cheeks and then he kissed it, longer and tender. I blush, the feeling of his lips touches my skin is like burning me with love.

"You have no idea Sam, no idea how you make me so happy. Being with you tonight is everything... The feeling that I-I don't want to end this night..." He murmurs through my skin.

I found myself caressing his cheeks now,

"I think I still owe you some dinner yeah?" He asks with a smile.

"Well, who would say no to free meal right?" I answered and smiled at him.

***

We ended up in some fast food around the area; I ordered some chicken nuggets and fries while Luke on the other hand ordered two burgers, nuggets and fries. We are both eating in silence; he looks at me in between her plate and me.

"What?" I ask after wiping my mouth with a tissue.

"Nothing, you still never change. You're still the Sam I know..." He said with a smile.

"Well, I love the way that I am and besides there is nothing to change you know." I told him.

"I know that's why I love you. I love you for who you are..." He said and I couldn't help but blush so I sip on my drinks.

He got something at the corner of his mouth and I grab a tissue to wipe it away. After that, I continue eating. I peek at him to see him gazing at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"You make it so hard to me not to love you every day. You have no idea how I regret everything, I've missed you every day, I'm sorry I've been such a fool." He said while looking at me.

I move away my tray with foods and sigh deeply.

"Luke, you need to move on. It's already in the past and I already forgive you, you know that." I told him.

"I know, I know but you can't expect me not to blame myself. Don't worry I won't bring it up ever again." He said assuring me.

I nod and said;

"Okay, let's just look forward okay? Not backward." I told him with a smile and pat his hands. He smiled at me too.

***

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all