Decision Making

*Before you start reading, let's have a moment of silence and pray for all the victims and their families in Manchester incident*

-Sorry if it's a short chapter-

We are not a couple anymore but it hurts me seeing him like that. He looks betrayed.

He is trying to make things back to where it used to it again but I think that this time, it's me who hurt him.

I remove my hands to Harry's hand quickly.

"Tanya, Luke, it was nice seeing you here." I greeted.

"Yeah, well I see you have a date." She said as a matter of fact and not toning more of a question.

"Well, we're just here to talk, How about you guys?" I asked.

"Well, we're just here to talk also." She mocked. I really wanted to pull her hair right now and drag her to the floor but I know that it wouldn't be nice. So instead of doing it, I control my patience.

Luke never said a single word and he is just looking at Harry. Never bothered giving me a glance and it hurts!

"Luke," I muttered.

I can feel Tanya sighed irritated as I keep on looking at Luke's face. Finally he looks at me with a blank emotion. I don't know If It's a good thing or bad thing but I have a feeling that something is not right.

He nods at me and mumbles my name.

"Sam, I never thought I'll see you here." He said.

"Yeah, so... Can I at least talk to you later?" I ask shyly.

He looks at Harry first then back at me and said;

"I'm sorry, I already have plans..." He said and I admit it really hurts. I heard Tanya chuckle that made me give her a glare.

"Oh, okay I mean no problem... So maybe tomorrow then?" I ask.

"We'll see." He simply said.

"Okay, we got to go now Luke." Tanya said as she drags Luke away from me.

Leaving me speechless, Harry move behind me.

"Let me get you out of here." He said and I couldn't agree anymore.

That's all I wanted right now.

***

That night, I try calling him but he won't even answer my phone. I know he told me that he can't deal to me that night but there is nothing wrong so I took the chance.

He still ignores me that night...

That night turns to days that he's been ignoring me and for me it was a nightmare...

I feel like I couldn't focus anymore. Every day I used to leave him a message hoping he would answer it. I know deep inside me that he thinks I'm just playing with his feelings when he saw me and Luke that night and on top of it, Luke's hand over mine. What a nice view right? (Hear the sarcasm?)

"Whose guy wants to see his girl with her ex boyfriend right? He probably has a lot of patience because honestly, I don't want anyone touching my girl!" Scott said as she types something on his phone.

I rolled my eyes and sip on my orange juice.

"You're not helping you know? Gosh Scott, I don't even know why you're here again..." I said with a smile after taking a sip of my juice.

"Let's be real Sam, you can't even live without me so here I am giving you a hand!" He jokes and laugh.

Suddenly I heard Myra's voice coming through and I couldn't help but smile.

When she enters the kitchen, her smile widens but drops when she saw Scott sitting in front of me.

"What the hell?" she said as she drops her bag on the table and grabs my juice to drinks it.

She gave Scott a glare after and looks back at me.

"You invited him here? I thought we are friends? I am your Best friend to be exact!" She exaggeratedly said that made me roll my eyes.

"Don't be such a drama queen, I didn't invite him, and he invited himself here like always." I said with a smile.

The afternoon went well except for Myra and Scott who never stop arguing about every little thing.

"I've finally made up my mind; I'm going tonight at his flat. I will tell him everything. I'm going to tell him that what he saw is not what he thinks it is. Harry and I just talked and already put everything in the past. I love him so much and this time, I won't let anything tear us apart. I will tell him now what I really feel inside before it's too late." I said to them but more to myself.

"You do what you think is best for you Sam, I want you to be happy. Follow what makes your heart beat, love come only once in a while so don't let the opportunity let you pass..." Myra said after she puts some lip gloss on.

Looking at Scott, he just stood beside the door frame looking at the two of us making conversation.

"You two already have done talking? Because before I go home, I'm going to be your designated driver first. This kid and I will drop you first to Luke's place then I'll bring her back to her home." Scott said that made Myra glared at him once again.

"You okay about it?" I ask Myra.

"Do I have a choice?" She said sarcastically.

"No you don't" Scott and I both said that made the three of us laugh.

***

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all