Me, myself and I

I'm sorry but this is a  short chapter.

My laptop just shut down and I forgot to save it, so I had to make another one.

Thank You!

I bit my lip as I drive my car on my way to the cemetery. Trying not to cry makes it impossible at this moment. It seems like as I try to forget what happen, the more I picture them together doing the dirty thing.

I was hurt, and I know that the pain I'm feeling now is going to stay here for awhile. If there could only cure for this kinds of aches I'm having then I won't hesitate for it to take more of it. I can't explain the feeling I'm having now.

Once again, I feel like I'm all alone.

He made me feel loved.

What is so wrong with me that everyone seems to leave me hanging me here all alone?

I was starting to grow more feelings for him but then just like in the past, here I am alone with my heart aching once again.

The moon shines so bright at the road, never bothering the cold. I park my car beside the cemetery and made my way inside. It was a silent night.

"Hi Henry," I mumbled as I sit beside his grave.

The only sound you can hear is the sound of the air smashing to the trees. I probably get some cold but I don't care for now.

"I miss you." I told him as I embrace my knees.

"It hurts Henry, it hurts so much that I can't take it anymore..." I said as I finally started to cry.

I was crying, I remember Henry telling me that I cry like a baby but still he loves me though.

"I'm sorry that I cry in here but it's just so hard not to cry."

"I saw Harry with a girl, on his bed. They're having... I can't even say it Henry but the moment I saw them, makes it hard for me to breathe. Today should be our one year anniversary. I started to grow more feelings for him you know." I said as I cry.

"How does it feel to be up there? Do you still feel any pain?" I wonder.

"I wonder what if we are in exchange position, like you are here and I was there?" I ask as I imagine what it feels to be up there.

"Henry, what is so wrong with me that people seems to leave me? What did I do wrong?" I ask again as I wipes away my tears.

I heard the leaves and somewhat branches broken as if like someone stepped on it. I was scared to turn around and see who it is until it spoke.

"We shouldn't always blame ourselves to whatever wrong that is going in our life. I think that's what life is trying to tell us." The man said. I look to see him walking in the dark to my spot.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You're Sam right?" He asks. As the moon shines on him, I saw how his feature is some kind of a bad boy who loves to ride bike. He's quite the man I must say.

"Who are you?" I ask again. He sits a little bit far beside me.

I know that it's not right to talk to strangers like what my parents taught me but this guy beside me intrigues me.

"As I was saying, I think that is what life is trying to tell us." He said as he looks from a far.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You don't always have to blame yourself with everything that is not so great happened to you. Like for example, you went to a store to buy some underwear-"