Happy birthday

(CJ's pov)

It was 5 minutes until the ball drops I was still sitting on Connors lap. Cory didn't show, he was supposed to be my New Years kiss. Kian was over on the end of the couch with Andrea on his lap, and surprisingly Jenn was on Jacks lap. Then Lia came over and she's on JC's lap. Wow I'm in a love shack.

3 minutes Everyone was standing up getting ready to shout the 3 magic words. Connor has me on his waist while everyone else had their special someone. Anthony was holding a jar of Nutella ready to kiss it, and Andrew was slowly walking over to Rebecca.
He catches my eye and I nod my head telling him to get his ass over to Rebecca.

A minute left until the ball drops. I lift my head off of Connors lap and my dad walks over to us. Legally their both my dads so....yea.

We start counting.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1".

"Happy New Years!!!!", everyone shouts. I kiss Connors cheek and he kisses both of mine and my forehead.

I kiss dad's cheek and he does the same as Connor. Everyone who's legal takes a drink of wine and I take a drink of soda from a wine glass, classy right.

We all watch movies until I fall asleep.

(Connors pov)

About halfway into a movie CJ passes out and I chuckle telling everyone I taking her up to bed.

I get to her room and turn her lamp on lighting up the room slightly. I take her shoes off and put them in her closet, then I throw her socks in the hamper.

I pull off her spandex and dress she has on leaving her in a bra and underwear. I look at her stomach where her scars are, all 10 if them she would've gotten 11 today if she were still at that orphanage. The scars were a pale whitish pink and only two were raised.

I shake my head getting the visual picture of it happening out of my head. I get an Arizona tank top of mine out of her closet and slide it on her with some grey shorts. I tie her hair up in a messy bun before tucking her in. Dang this girls a heavy sleeper. I'm bummed her little crush couldn't show up but neither did mine so....

I kiss her temple before grabbing some pillows and blankets out of the linen closet. I walked downstairs and grabbed two or three fold up mats.

Kian and Andrea went up to Kian's room. Shelby was sleeping on a blowup mattress in Ricky's room. JC and Lia were sleeping in his room, Trevor and Sam were in their rooms but Sam was with some girl. And I was sleeping in my room. I hand Jenn, Anthony, and Hack a fold up mattress and a pillow and blanket.

I turn to see Becca sleeping on Andrews lap so I chick him two pillows and I cover Becca up on a blanket and give the other to Andrew.

I say goodnight to everyone before heading up to my room only to have a little voice wake me up at 3 am. I turn on my lamp and see CJ in her Pj's hugging her teddy bear and rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong princess?", I ask.

"Sam and his friend are being loud", she says referring to SAMs room that's two doors down.

"Oh, hop in princess", I say holding up my comforter as she climbs up and cuddles into my chest like a baby.

I'm in my basketball shorts and shirtless but she doesn't seem to care. I tuck her in and wrap my arm around her pulling her closet before turning off the lamp and going back to sleep.

___________________________

You all must be mad. Well I am too because this weekend I had baseball tryouts and everyone makes a team but besides the point it was from noon to two. Now on Saturday I got home at two, ate lunch came upstairs to my room watched YouTube, then fell asleep at 3 and woke up at 7 almost 8, then ate dinner watched more YouTube and fell asleep at midnight. Then today had tryouts again and then had to clean my black hole of a room and then do my chores and Homework. So now at almost 11:30 at night I'm typing this so I can go to sleep peacefully. Anyways 25 comments, 40 votes, 3000 reads.