Your not my dad

(CJs pov) present time SEPT. 1st 2014

So it's been a coupe weeks since the boys split houses and about 12 hours since I've seen Cole. We both go to the library Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to do online school together from noon to 4:00. Then we go to Starbucks and his mom picks us up l, and drops me off at home. Or we spend nights at each others house depending on what either of our family's are doing.

Also this guy named Dominic has been over here a lot. I mean I like him, but he's acting like he's my dad or something. it's annoying, he's always trying to tell me what to do, or trying to act like an adult or parent. I mean I get he's protective but he's not my dad, my dad's are Ricky and Connor, not Dom.

Then he had to come in my room while I'm reading and tell me dinners ready. Now you're probably wondering, what's so bad about that? Well he also had to call me sweetheart as well. he knows I hate it when he calls me sweetheart, only Connor is allowed to do that.

Connor calls me Sweetheart or Cassie, Ricky calls me CJ or Cassie, Sam calls me Cass or baby doll, Kian and JC call me Cass or princess, and Trevor calls me Cassandra. they all call me CJ, but Dom thinks he can call me anything and I only vent about that to Sam or Connor because Ricky, JC, and Kian are Dom's friends so they wouldn't like that.

I head downstairs after putting my phone on the charger. I sit next to Kian and JC and Dom sit across from is with Ricky in the kitchen. he brings out two plates and hands one to me. I look to see we're having tacos, and mentally cheer because I fudging love tacos. I see Domino nudging my leg asking if food so I put him in his cage behind the counter and sneak a small bowl of taco meat in it for him before returning back to the table.

I kind of zone out while the guys are eating only to be brought back by Kian asking how school was since it was Monday.

" it was good, we worked on German, English, and Science today" I smile taking another bite of taco.

"You only worked on three subjects?" asked Dom.

"Yea I work on those three on Mondays. Math, social studies, on Wednesdays, and instrument lessons on Friday" I say.

"Oh" he says.

I smile to myself at the fact that I shut him up. I finish my tacos and load my plates in the dishwasher. and head up to my room with Domino. I call Cole and we talk for about ten minutes before switching to FaceTime.

After about an hour of FaceTime I go into Kian's room and snuggle with him and we watch old O2l videos. smiling to myself as I see Connors old outro, and Kian's Justin Bieber hair. after watching about two hours worth of videos, I return to my room and put on a pair of black yoga pants and one of Connors T-shirts from his mercy store that like three sizes to big on me and goes to my knees.

I head to my bed after turning my lights off, so I plug in my fairy lights and lay against my pillow. Close my eyes, and slip into dreams of my friends and family.

___________________________

SOOOOO SORRY for not updating last week, I've been helping my mom with the baby, and getting ready for school to start. and yada yada yada, so anyways. 30 comments, 800 reads, 50 votes.