Notice Me

(CJs pov)

So today the boys are doing an interview and Connor is having a date night with Emily, so they passes me off to my favorite blue haired guy. TYLER. Him and I are going on a shopping trip, then going to Panèra and Starbucks, before getting a yes...mani pedi.

He picked me up at Connors apartment and then we drove out to Panèra. I got broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl, with a sugar cookie and tyler ran down the street to get Starbucks while I ordered. I sat down at the table and brought the trays over too. Tyler came in about a minute later with my frappicino and his iced latte.

After Starbucks and Panèra, we decided to go shopping. I ended up getting 4 new t shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of vans, and a SnapBack. Tyler for a few collared t shirts like he always wears. afterwards he took me back to Connors, because apparently he was home early.

Tyler dropped me off at Connors apartment building and I used my key to get in. and what do I see when I walk in, Connor and Emily making out on the couch that I watch my cartoons on. I growled lowly before heading to my room and slamming my door to remind Connor that I'm here and not ready to have a sister. I flop on my bed and decide to unpack a bit more. I opened my boo that contained all my books, I set them up on my ikea bookshelf and moved on to the next one.

2 hours or so later I hear my door open and Connor walks in and I take off my headphones and scoot back so he can sit at the end of my bed.

"So CJ..."

"So dad..."

"Look I'm sorry you had to see that, I didn't think you'd come home that early. I thought you'd want to stay out with Tyler" he sighed.

"Well I didn't, and maybe I might've wanted to spend some time with my DAD" .

"I know, I know" he sighed.

He stood up and left , but not before saying he'd make it up to me.

"Don't make promises you can't keep" I said putting my headphones back on.

He sighed before shutting the door and going to his room. after I heard the door shut I grabbed a back and packed a T shirts, jeans, socks, shoes, undergarments, and a hat. I pulled on my guys and my hoodie before calling a cab.

I waited outside the building, the uber pulled up and I gave him Cole's address. I pulled up to his house at 8:30pm. Him and his brothers were outside playing soccer, the minute he saw me he ran over screaming my name.

He lifted me up in his hug before finally having me explain why I was there. his parents were out that night so is be staying in his room like always.

At about 9 I get a call from a pissed off Connor.

"CASSIE JANE ELISSA-MAE JUNE FOYER-DILLION, WHERE ARE YOU?" shouted Connor.

"I'm at Coles house, with people who actually acknowledge I exist", I say tears coming to my eyes.

"CJ I car about you, please come home" he says as his voice softens.

"I'll see you tomorrow....bye dad" I say hanging up my phone.

I lean ageist the chair in Coles room as tears silently fall down my cheeks. Cole come in and immediately hugs me as tight as he can without hurting me. I cry into his shoulder until I fall asleep, I open my eyes as I feel him carry me to his bed. He takes his couch, when will someone notice me.

___________________________
Okey before you guys say anything, yes it's been almost a month since I've updated and the reason is now since I'm a grade older, I get twice the amount of homework every night. That means I get home at three, 2 hours of homework or more, dinner, shower, and by then it's 8:00, I work for two hours on whatever paper/project I have to do and by then I just want to sleep. so sorry if I can't update on time every week. 25 comments, 200 reads, 100 votes.