Why Now?

(Coles pov)

Honestly I really have a crush on CJ, but Im not sure she likes me. I've been talking to Nick about it but his advice only helps a bit. Heck I've even talked to my older brothers! Anyways my biggest fear is Cory, he looked pissed that I like CJ, and pretended to be her boyfriend.

I'm going over to CJ's house to see if she wants to go hang out at the mall together. I walk up to her door to see Connor leaving her room scared. Worried I run upstairs to her room to see her scared and huddled up in a corner, with her knees pulled to her chest.

"Cassie what happened?" I say softly, crouching down in front of her.

" Seizure..." she trails off.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I'm epileptic, I just had a seizure and I haven't in a while. it scared Connor" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

I hold her hands and pull her up into a hug as she wraps her arms around my waist and I wrap mine around her neck. I love that she's so short.

"Hey... do wanna go to build a bear?" I chuckle completely forgetting my movie plans.

"Sure..." she chuckles. she pulls on a pair of vans and grabs her wallet before telling Connor where we're going.

We get on the bus and it drives us to the closest bus stop by build a bear. we get off and walk five minutes to the store before walking in and going to the animal choosing station. I see her pick up a monkey so I grab one too. We pick out little red hearts and stuff our monkeys. we get them sewn up before heading to clothes.

I see her pick out a little Banana onesie that they had and put it on her monkey. me on the other hand turned mine into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Monkey. BOOH YAA. we get 'birth certificates' for our monkeys before paying for them. we walk around the stores holding out monkeys, gaining some stares from strangers and giddy laughs from little kids begging their moms to go too.

(CJs pov)

We end up going to Starbucks and getting frappichinos and sandwiches for lunch. All this fun is making what happened earlier go away. I honestly really like Cole, but I'm not so sure he likes me back. we finish lunch and ride the bus again for 20 minutes to get back home.

He drops me off at my house and I go inside to see Kian, Ricky, JC, Sam, and Connor packing their stuff up in boxes.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Our lease is up in a week CJ, we have to pack up and move to the new house" sighs Kian.

I remember the tour Rocky took me on of Kian, JC, and his new house. and the tour of Connors new apartment. I go up into my room to see most of my clothes and stuff packed up along with 10 other empty boxes. I sigh and disassemble my desk and shelves pulling them in the biggest of the two boxes. and I take apart my dresser and put in a big box as well.

I spend the next two hours packing up my stuff leaving about a weeks worth of clothing on my bed. I end up with 18 of the boxes used. leaving one for chargers and electronics, and one hoe my bed frame. Tomorrow we were going to start moving boxes to the new house. I would spend every other week at the big house and the weeks in between at Connors apartment.

I had my own room in each, my stuff I has now would go to The big house. and we'd get new stuff my my room at Connors house. I still can't believe I'm moving.

___________________________

Hey guys, so I thought you'd like to see a little bit into Coles mind so maybe you guys could ship CJ and Cole together more. also I'd like to introduce you guys into how CJ will be living with Connor, and then How she'd live with Ricky, Kian, and JC. Trevor and Sam will be moving back into their own houses or apartments, like how it is in reality. also here's a contest, The winner will receive a follow a shout out and I'll add their book to my library and look for a couple of your chapters, and comment on one of your stories.

Contest -

Submit an edit of this book using pictures of the cast or if you find a CJ look alike.

RULES-

You may only enter twice

No copying

And no getting mad it I don't choose your edit. i'll honestly appreciate all of your guys edits and artwork. and most likely I'll post a lot of them on my Instagram for this account so don't be discouraged. and also the second and third place winners will get a follow.