Fun time

(CJ's pov)

We had gotten Ricky home yesterday and he's on bed rest for the time being.he still doesn't remember me or anything him or I did together.I'm in the car with Trevor,JC, Connor,and Sam. We're going to this place called Zap Zone,apparently it's like a jumbo arcade/golf course/lazier tag place that's freaking amazing.I'm wearing a red skater girl skirt with white leggings and a whitest shirt with a sparkly silver heart on it,and a red 'OBEY' SnapBack Jack got me.Kian and Andrea are staying home with Ricky, ha suckers.we pull up to this giant black building with neon lights and colours illuminating it.JC takes my hand and we walk into this awesome looking building.we walk up to the ticket counter.

"He'll,can I get 200 tokens for 40$ ",says JC.

The man presses three buttons and a fountain of 200 coins shoots out.she seep rates it into two plastic cups handing one two each of us as JC gives him the 40$.

"JC that's a lot of. Money you don't need to spend that much on me",I said.

"CJ,I WANT to spend it on you.i can and I will",he chuckles thrusting the cup of coins into my hands.

"Fine but I get to cook dinner tonight",I reasoned.

He rolled his eyes and Trevor dragged me off to a game called just dance.it had four arrows surrounding a circle,with a bar in the back and a giant colourful screen.

"How do you play Trev",I ask.

"Well you look at the screen and when the Arrow lights up on the screen you put your foot on one of these ones to match the music",he says,pointing to the arrows and circle on the floor.

"Let's do dis",I say and turn my SnapBack sideways making Trevor laugh.

"Sam come record this!",shouts Trevor.

Sam runs up and Trevor takes his camera out of his back pack and Sam holds it up pointing it at us.

"Okay loser has to....eat a smoothie made of....jalapeño,cinnamon,hot sauce, and pepper",he said.

"Deal!",I said.

We shook hands and by now people had crowded around the game to watch us,I retied my black converse so it doesn't come off.JC, Connor,and other people had turned on their cameras to record.i see JenXPenn came too,or should I saw JC's soon yo be girly friend.i hand JC my tokens and put in my four and Trevor put his four in,he presses the big red button that said 'START '.we put our names in the machine. Trevor puts his name as 'Mr.Sexy',yea as if. I put mine as 'Cassandra Jane',Hey I went original.

"What song do you want CJ",'asks Trevor.

"Umm....Katy perry,firework",I said.

He pressed the 'select song button' and lined up on the side of our arrows.the music starts and the arrows light up.i match my feet to the arrows and it kinda went like this.right,right,left,up,down,centre,left,up,centre,right,right left,center. All while having to move our bodies to the music like shakes,shimmies, and twists-oh my.

C to T

12,456-10,987

Then

15,467-14,159

Then

20,127-20,110

Then

21,346-21,500

Lastly

24,568-24,500

The numbers were so close we weren't done but we kept dancing the music had now switched to 'Sexy And I Know It' and we've been dancing for about 5 minutes now,Trevor was sweating and I was cool as a cucumber except for my hair which kept getting in the way.Jenn saw my struggle and made her way through the crowd and headed me a hair-tie, without stopping I was able to tie my hair into possibly the most messy pony-tail ever.we were so close 200 points away from each other to be exact, JC was practically peeing his pants laughing at me dancing to the wigga-wigga-wigga-wigga-wigga-yea part.

"Your gonna lose CJ",said Trevor.

"In your dreams Mr.Sexy",I giggled.

We froze like it said to.

"....I'm sexy and I know it",I sing and we start dancing again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

We have seriously been dancing for 10 minutes with only a one minute break to change the set of songs. Trevor looks like he's about to pass out we are dancing to the song 'Just Dance', by GaGa.we went into a five step finale and Trevor misstepped on the last beat making his fall on his ass.

"YES YES I AM VICTORIOUS!!!!!!",I shouted jumping up and down.I won with the score of 50,000 and Trevor with 48,984.

Everyone cheered as I curtsied and I ran into JC's and Connor's arms.Trevor sulked as he walked over to me.

"So uh extra hot sauce, or extra jalapeño ",I giggled.

"Haha,your a comedian",he said.

For the rest of the two hours we had we basically wasted our coins on useless arcade games that were so much fun.i ended up with 1,500 tickets, I ended up turning my tickets in for a blue and white lava-lamp, and a pack of 100 different coloured gel pens.we retreated back to the car and went home, but not without stopping to get the ingredients for the spicy smoothie. We returned home and I got the blender out,everyone gathered around and Jenn was helping me make it while JC videotaped us for my channel.

After Trevor drank the smoothie his face was as red as a fire truck and you could literally see smoke coming out of his ears,he looked like a cartoon.after I finished cleaning up I went back upstairs to edit the video on JC's computer he let me borrow.i turned around the corner to see JC holding Jenn and um....they were....um....KISSING.basically my older brother and one of my best friends were making out.my eyes were probably the size of saucers as I backed away and went into Sam's room.

I still can't wrap my head around the idea that Justin Cloud Caylen and Jenn were KISSING.Yea this is TOATALLY going to work out,NOT!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to the few people who read this before I edited it.i spelled Justin wrong,don't ask me why.and it changed it to Jason.i know his name is Justin,heck everyone knows his name is Justin.but all I have to say is fuck auto correct.